Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramya KamarajYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. My sperm comes out early while masturbating. And every week I have problem of nightfalls. Please tell me what to do so that I can last long to have better sex intercourse and how can I stop my nightfalls to increase my sperm quality and quantity.
I am 32 years old unmarried, from the age of 12 I am masturbating Never had sex. I have erection problem and its not hard also. Please help.
I am getting back neck pain. I am very unconscious. To see or to breathe. I am working in a banking recon company need to work 8 hrs before system. Please recommend me a solution.
Are night shifts bad for health? I heard that people who work in night shifts for years will have lesser life span compared to others. Is it true?
Hi sir, My father is suffering from paralysis. It's been 1.6 years from last 3 months he is screaming whole day.
I had sex and now I am having some about 10-12 pimples like on my outer skin of my penis. Its like having white in color and having itching on them. Kindly suggest what to do.
Please tell me how to I reduce the size of right my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. These is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which the size of testis reduced.
My uric acid level is 9.2 and urea creating level shows 32 & 1.4 respectively. Are these results showing symptoms of any future disease. How is it going to affect me. What precautions and medicines should I have to go through. Please guide.
I am having severe itching and burning all over my body with feelings of pin pricks going on from a week now. Can you sugest meh some cream or powder please! Thank q.
I am suffering continuous headache. I use different types medicines. But no effect. It is very important. This headache make me more sad. Please give me a good solution for this problem. I think you will give me best result.
I am suffering from erectile problem and also my penis got thin and short. How could I get proper penis size.
I have infection in my chest due to some dust and polluted air, so I cant breath well while doing some work or anything now I want to Ask you to how I can get relief from this.
I got bad habit of masturbation. I want yo quit it but I m not able to do. please advise mebyo control my Habit with good suggestion.
With the onset of monsoon season, temperature drops and it is an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally scared. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. The treatment for Dengue is paracetamol tablets and plenty of fluids. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.