Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamrajanYour feedback matters!
I lived in hostel for 5 years and in those days I had a very bad food habit like junk food sometimes and skipping breakfast. Now I have frequent urination problem since 1 month where I have the feeling like urinating all the time. At first urination was very frequent (15-30 mins) but very less in quantity. Because of that I did my blood taste twice as I was scared of it as diabetes and results came normal. But since 3-4 days the break is every (1--1.30 hr) but quantity is more than before. And I wake up more hungrier than before in the morning. I'm not thirsty all the time though. At night I didn't go to bathroom in the beginning. Now I'm going twice once at 4 am and another at 6 am. Another thing I've noticed is that when I lie down or sit the urge to urinate is more but when I stand or walk the urge decreases. So I'm again tensed about the symptoms. Can the previous blood tests be faulty? Or can I develop diabetes in the gap? What should I do as I'm unable to concentrate on anything and it's very frustrating? I also have a habit of checking about symptoms whenever I feel sick. Am I being paranoid? Can my mind play tricks like this after reading about the symptoms? Please help.
I got piles and I consulted the doctor and he gave me some medicine it cured for 2 months like that and now again the symptoms are showing. What shall I do?
I have pain in left side vain of brain. This pain is connecting with left eyes. This pain became anytime of week. Please suggestion.
I am 27 years old. No sperm come out. When I was 14 years old, a drop came out seen like water. But after that nothing come out something. But I have more feeling about sex. I am handicapped from beck to both leg. When I was 11 months years old, affected by polio disease. I want to marry now. Please suggest me.
My age is 22 year. Male. I have black heads problems acne with yellow pus inside them. How to get rid of them ?
MY wife had chickenpox & she is pregnant I have 2 years daughter also any suggestion for to protect my daughter from chickenpox.
I have taking kyrab 10mg tablets last 2years for acidity problem so have any problem to taking long period sir.
Hey I am 25 year old girl. I have been suffering from chronic urticaria for last 10 months. Initially I took Allegra 180 mg and teczine tables for 4 months. But it only provided me instant relief. Then I went to a homeopathic clinic and since then taking homeopathic medicines. It provides me relief for days but still not completely cured. Suggest me some relevant suggestions, will it ever be cured or not?:( If yes, then how?
Dear Sir I am 30 years old I have sperms problem my sperms are not increase so please suggest to me how to increase my sperms already I have one child .
I am 26 years old I have asthma problem for last 22 years I have got checkup done in rajasthan, bangalore but till nothing happened. Please suggest.
Recently I lifted a heavy thing. From that day I am having vibration like feeling with pain at times on my left hand. Including palm and finger. My x ray was normal. Should I go for any other tests.
I am 22 years female having allergy on dorsal surface of left foot for almost 4 to 5 months, no medications is improving the condition. I m worried what to do?
Hello Sir, I am 20 years old male with tounge fissures, it's quite painless but, I noticed I can not drink hot beverages with ease and can not easily eat spicy food also it looks really weird, how do I get rid of it? Please suggest some easy home remedies/medications. Thanks.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.