Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh VarrierYour feedback matters!
I've PCOD problem for which I'm taking treatment. But hair fall is too much. Could you please help me?
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
If low HDL is their then is it harmful? My HDL is 37. So what wll happen to my body. My L DL is 119.
My name is raj and m 25 yrs old can you tell me that what precaution should be taken to prevent from dengue bcz now a days its spreading too much and m feared too much of that bcz here in my city lots of case occurred so is there any medicine that we can take before that it wouldnt effect us. Thanks.
I am in my thirty I have severe back pain and I have problem with my leg so pls suggest me good medicine this is first time I got this problem. Pls suggest me good medication.
I have recently started gym and I also play outdoor games. I am not much physically fit so should I take any gainer or something else for my body.
Hello sir/madam, My wife had an abortion after 2 weeks of pregnancy by abortions pills. Now her health got normal but her breast size still remain increased and sagy. Also she has some fluids leaking from her breast. I request you for some advice to regain her original size. Thank u.
I am 24 year old male and I have over weight (80 kg) for 2 years. I will lose over weight. I have no used any medicines but I have not got understand. What should I do now?
How should I increase my weight, what type of food is preferable to gain my weight pls provide some suitable diet.
How can I loss my weight because . I am 95 kg and I want to loss my weight so you can prescribed any medicines are any other way to loss my weight.
I am 38 years old male. I am suffering from major depression. And I am feeling some sound from right side. Currently I am taking cipralex 20mg each day. But still I have sleeping problems.
M having excessive hair fall from last two months. I got hair smoothening done 6 months before. Is this seasonal hair fall? I am taking homeopathic medicine R89 and massaging my scalp with oil andJaborandi Q. I weekly use a hair mask. Plzz tell me something. I am 20 years old. Should I take some type of supplements?
Hello doctor. My last periods was on 12th feb, i have planned for baby from feb20-march 5, but i have not got periods still, i checked in pregnancy kit on march 21, it was negative, hence i gave beta HCG test yesterday and i have got the result as 16.51 MUI/ML. The report says for normal adults it should be 10 MUI/ML. Is my result positive or negative ? what i need to do next. Please suggest. Should i wait or have the tablet to get periods ?please help.
I am 16 years old. I have many pimples in my face and some hair of my head is white. Please tell me the issue and solutions.
Hi Dr. my d n c date is 19 jan after dat nw I have pain in my both breast n breast size also increase lil bit it is normal or not. It is hormonal changes in the body. N I have heavy bleeding in my period date so Dr. gave me medicine fr 21 days novelon. please help me breast pAIn is normal or not.
Creamish secretion comes just after period. And period also doesn't came as it comes before months. I want to know. Its a early pregnancy or evolution symptom. I am really confused.
I am a 25 year old. I am a female. I have a lots of pain in my stomach for a 2 days? I have take a pain killer medicine but its not relief me? So, what I should to take?
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.