Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh RajasekarYour feedback matters!
Can high blood pressure best sex life ? I have a high bp about 140 I last two months I have a problem in erection pennies.
I have acne which is of grade two. As on the recommendation of the dermatologist I started using isopil 20 mg and now it showing side effect like palpitation, nervousness.what should I do? Shall I stop using the drug?
For my mother aged about 85 with hypertension and diabetic since 10 years. Now she is having some heart problem and doctor told us left ventricular fails and heart enlarged. Now water accumulates and oxygen level will comes down. according to them only oral medication only way to maintain her. Please guide us is there other treatment possible. Thanking you sir,
Good morning Doctor Subject :- Pain in the left side of my chest (especially while deep inhalation) in the morning after a brisk Badminton match just before sleep yesterday which I played after a long while. Details :- I played Badminton 3 days back after a long while. It was a very brisk match. I just went out of my comfort zone and strained all my muscles. Very next day morning, I felt pain in almost all of my body especially left part of chest. Pain was more in that area while I inhale deeply. I didn't touch Badminton for 2 days and pain ceased. But again I played brisk yesterday night just before sleep. Chest pain started again, especially while taking a deep breath.
Hi Dr, Please my younger sister is complaining about her BP being always on high side, she is aged 27 with 3 children, she weighed 90 kg and currently she is a house wife. Please doctors what could be the reason of the frequent rise of her BP and solution to it? Because I am afraid to allow her to take any drug yet as it was insinuated that once you started taking drug for it, it might be a permanent assignment. What shall I do please?
I am a 42 years of male I have problems in left chest it pains. What is the cause. The problem faced in morning.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I have cholesterol. LDL is 62, HDL 33, triglycerides 263. Kindly suggest diet for reducing triglycerides.
• Family history. high blood pressure runs in families.
• Overweight or obesity.
• Being physically inactive.
• Tobacco use. .
• High salt (sodium) in your diet.
• Less potassium in your diet.
• Less vitamin D in your diet. .
• Alcohol consumption
• Other conditions like chronic kidney disease, diabetes
and sometimes pregnancy can also contribute to high