Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have stone surgery (uroscopy) on April 15 before this lethotripsy is done 4 seating. After 7 months I have again starting stone pain. What should I do. It treat problem in my family planing. I feel very weak when penetration.
I am a 61 year old male. In the morning I had an Ultrasound done for the KUB Region on the prescription of a Urologist. The report says" A calculus measuring 4mm noted in the lower pole calyx. No evidence of Calyceal dilation noted. Does this mean kidney stone? Is it harmful and does it require surgery? What is the cure and if any and what precautions do I need to take hence forth? Can I lead a normal life despite this? Regards.
What are the foods to be taken. What foods must avoid I am having RK 4mm LK 3mm stones in my kidney.
Hello I have creatinine level 1.5. Please suggest foods and fruits for controlling the creatinine levels and making the functioning of kidneys normal. Please reply soon. Thank you.
Sir I am 47 years old. I want know how can I control my creatinine level any medicine available for this.
I am 55 years and urine problem having little bit prostate since 1 year. Taking tab urimex now need to consult urologist.
My son has 8 months baby his urine result is occasional pus cells 10-15/hpf and he passes small amount of urine and also in short time he passes again small amount of urine. He vomit or vomit sensation daily. His skin color changes daily (blackish. This is what disease.
My dad is 61 years old, weighing 92 kilos now. He had renal and gall stones 17 years back, got it operated to remove the kidney stone and had to remove the gall bladder itself. After that operation he is gaining weight gradually and his tummy is really big now. He is finding it difficult with his day to day activities. Please suggest if we could go for Liposuction to reduce the size of his tummy.
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
How can we change red or dark urine to normal urine colour suggest me home remedies is there any risk of health problems.
Sir when I used to go washroom yellow colour urine and some liquid type comes out due this my legs are paining teo. And hair fall too much what should I do sir. Reply me soon as possible.
What is the medicine for urinary tract infection for males do when to take it. Main symptom is frequent urge for urination and unable to control it.
My gall bladder was removed in 2010. Now a stone 3.2mm has entered the bile duct and I had to go for ercp. Why the stone did't pass to stomach. When the gall bladder has been removed, from where this stone have come up. Can it happen again. What is the treatment that stone does not come again.
Urin mai infection hai mai koi medicine nhi leti hu mai khane mai pulse ,fruits, vegetable leti hu koi medicine ho urin infection k liye please tell me.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant