Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh KhannaYour feedback matters!
I have urine infection I consult a doctor 3 days over not improve 5-10 mins urine coming i'm taking tablets that also not improvement stomach and back pain urine coming time so many pain is there burning type pain please tell me.
I am 25 year boy, I have sever back pain in last 5 days, I saw doctor but did not get relief ,what I do.
Tightness in left chest area and shoulder from several days and my doctor did ecg one month ago and he said it's fine and he came to conclusion that it's muscle related and I was experiencing muscle spasm. There is lots of stomach and heart burn. I'm extremely terrified by this and full of anxiety.
Dear Sir / Madam, my mother was suffering from knee joint pains since three years, daily feeling horrible pain, recently Consulted a doctor and he suggested that, need to do operation. Is there any alternative method to cure permanently either through medication or injection. Please suggest, we can't bare for surgery.
I am 19 years old. I m having skin starches at the middle of two legs and on the left shoulder. I m using medicines but when I m taking it feels relieve. After that again it starts.
It is a pain in my right leg when I start walking its hurts too much its fine too much rain I run at any time.
What to eat and how to cure the pt. Suffering from slip disc ?what would be the expected test for the pt .is this exercise would be a good option during the pain.
I have pain in my upper left arm since more than 3 months. It is painful only when I move my arm in a certain direction.
I am 30 year old male. I have pain in my all joints from last 3 months. Especially in LEFT leg limbs and ankle.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.