Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
How is weight loss effective? What are the efficient ways to reduce heavy weight? I am 68 kg, and I have to loose weight upto 18 kgs, n go back to 50 kgs. How I s it possible, I dnt eat much food, bt yes I am addicted to oily foods. please advice me in such a way dat can help me d most.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
Well, I got two problems. 1. Dandruff, its very irritating. I have tried various home remedies but no luck. 2. Its joint pain, right knee pains a lot. Even makes cracking kind of a sound when I straight my leg after a period of time.
For the symptoms of muscle dystrophy (legs), urine urgency and control, constipation, weakness, Balance, Cilmbing and coming downstairs (Knees) to a 20 year female. need help.
I’m a 28y/o female and I was diagnosed with AS a few months ago. I have been suffering with hip pain for about 10 years. I also started suffering pain in between my shoulders and neck over the past 12 months. My hip pain has increased so much in that time that I have lost about 50%of the.
Till what extent fibromyalgia is treatable as of now? any idea if and when this disease will become completely curable? my wife have been suffering with it for last 6 years and have shown her to all the top doctors of and in all the -logies and -pathies but of no outcome or relief. Thanks for your help!
My brother suffering from back pain and heavy pain in back head. He suffering this pain from last 10 days. No medical treatment is effective and no disease is found during test. Please give me some suggestions & what I do this time I can't understand.
I am 29 year my knee and back is too much paining and leg is also too much paining. L I show it too much Dr. ortho and neurologist but no one help me they cant solved my problem. Please help me please help me please help me.
I have a query .I feel weakness in my knees & some times I also feel a very little pain. I want to know the reason of it. Is it because of deficiency of calcium ?
Ridhima is having cough since last 8-10 days. We consulted a doctor 4 days back and she is taking medicines but there is not much improvement. There is no running nose or cold but cough in chest. Please suggest.
I have lower back pain from 1 week. I have taken pain killers which gives relief for some time but the problem still there. Please suggest remedy measures.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.