Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ramesh

Cardiologist, Chennai

250 at clinic
Dr. Ramesh Cardiologist, Chennai
250 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Ramesh
Dr. Ramesh is a trusted Cardiologist in Chintadripet, Chennai. Doctor is currently practising at Grace Multispeciality Centre in Chintadripet, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Ramesh on has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Grace Multispeciality Centre

No.798, Cth Road, Pattabiram. Landmark: Near To Automatic Railway Gate, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
250 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am jay panchal I am 17 years old and I am suffering for fever around 100Fand I also got 160/100 blood pressure so I wanna know that does fever increase blood pressure please give me answer of this question. And also give me remedies for thatthank you.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
In ayurveda, Hypertension is referred to as Rakta Capa Vriddhi and it sees the vitiation of vata and pitta doshas as the main cause. Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days. Take sarpgandha vati twice a day. Yogendra ras. Akik bhasm works very good in case of hypertension. Avoid salty diet. Oily food. Lower your stress. Do pranayama early morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I mild pain behind my head most of the time, my head is feeling very cold and my body also feeling very cold, I can't bear loud music or any kind of loud sound nor my head and not my heart, my heart beats is become fast by loud sound.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
It is intolerance to sound and you can use earplugs and avoid going near loud noises. If you have intolerance to cold you test your tsh as hypothyroidism can cause this.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I am having miss beats in my heart it happens mostly while I am lying I am taken all the test but there is nothing wrong please suggest something.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk or jogging in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Pranayam will help you a lot Do meditation regularly Avoid oily spicy and fast food Take Cap stresscom by dabur. 1..1 Reconsult after 15 days if needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old male and have cholesterol 254 mg/dl, LDL is 164 mg/dl, triglyceride 102, HDL 58 and I have high ESR 27 mm/hr. My weight is 122 kg and hight is 173 cm. I have smoking and drinking habit also. Please advice some medicine and precaution to be taken Thanks.

MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, DNB (CTS)
Cardiologist, Noida
Please reduce your weight. Take lot of green vegetable. And salad. Before each meal. Do at least 30-45 minutes exercise morning and evening. Take less of sugar and very little fat. The most dangerous poison in the world is smoking. Please for your sake. Leave the smoking. If you want to take alcohol. Take only 60 ml of red wine. Not whisky. Not more than it. I think no need to start cholesterol reducing drug at the moment. Get your lipid profile checked after your weight reduced to 100 kg. If it is heigh. Then take medicine to reduce the cholestrol.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors my name is wajid and I wanna know that if someone has problem of blood pressure then what is the best thing that he/she can do for his good health and also how to get rid of this disease or problem?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bijapur
Hello lybrate-user inorder to control high blood pressure salt free diet should be adopted. Regular exercise with good amount of sleep is needed. Practice pranayam and suryanamaskar which strengthnes heart muscles.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptom of low blood pressure and what are yhe measure to improve the blood pressure at normal level ?

General Physician, Nashik
Signs and symptoms include ; dizziness or lightheadedness. Fainting (syncope) lack of concentration. Blurred vision. Nausea. Cold, clammy, pale skin. Rapid, shallow breathing. Fatigue. When dealing with low blood pressure, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing yoursalt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such asbread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know for my father that how can we control BP when its high. What type of food they eat to control and what are things to avoid?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- follow these tips to control high bp- 1. Maintain a healthy weight 2. Take bmi measurements 3. Exercise regularly 4. Reduce sodium intake (use saindha namak) 5. Reduce and manage stress 6. Use mukta vati 1 tab twice daily.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old, female, and having hypertension for past 8 years. I take metolar xr50 and dytor 10 but my BP is averaging around 160/90. What medicines should I take to take this near normal. I am also diabetic and on medicines with average to poor sugar control.

Diabetologist, Bangalore
Hi Apart from medicines you need to follow a strict low salt diet and regular exercise. Avoid eating packed foods as they have increased sodium content. Inspite of this if blood pressure is still high then you need dose adjustments.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have gain lot of weight at this age due to which I'm having problems cholesterol uric acid.

Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Diploma in Diabetology, PGD ND, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jalandhar
Reduce your weight in a healthy way. You will defiantly get ride of there problems. If you are not able to do lot of things just start your day with one glass of luke warm water and a piece of garlic. And eat a healthy diet reduce fried fatty and sweet food products.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother has a problem in his chest he get's some pain sometime so what is the problem?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hello, it's hyperacidity, give him homoeopathic treatment. Homoeopathic constitutional medicines are prescribed not only on the basis of the signs and symptoms, but also according to your physical and mental make up. Thus, they affect your entire body and not only treat acidity.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I have pain in heart arm side slowly slowly 8-10 days. I checked sugar by chemist something 30 time within 6 months and found maximum 112 after meal. I am on dieting last 5 months. Only one time eat the food in lunch but now I am i eating the food two times. I have fever during daiting and I went to max hospital and face my fever to dr. sandeep sahay and checked same tests found same vitamins(B)and other vitamins. Take same medicine and resolve my fever problem. But now I have heart pain. so plz.tell me what I do...

Diploma in Diabetology, CCT (Rheumatology & Internal Medicine), MD - Internal Medicine
General Physician, Noida
What is your age? Seeing your history the pain is mostly cervical not cardiac and you dont need to fear. What did vitamin level tests tell you? Were they low? I suggest dieting is not a way to reduce weight eat healthy like green leafy vegetables and fruits to reduce weight decrease carbohydrate from your diet also get a ECG done. If you are more than 30yrs of age and a x-ray cervical spine. Revert back in private question section if you want to consult further.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My name Gurmeet. I have a problem as increasing of heart beat in case when some one shout on me or when I do interact with unknown person. Please advice me, what is it? and how can I get recovery from it. Thanks.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Heart palpitations are a feeling that your heart is beating too hard or too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering. You may notice heart palpitations in your chest, throat, or neck. Heart palpitations can be bothersome or frightening. They usually aren't serious or harmful, though, and often go away on their own. Most of the time, they're related to stress and anxiety or to consumption of stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol. Palpitations also often occur during pregnancy. According to my knowledge you are suffering from LACK of SELF CONFIDENCE and it is usual in this case that heart palpate at a faster rate when to interact with an unknown person .So for this I will advise you to go for counselling sessions along with homoeopathic treatment recommended by me for better results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age is 33 years and weight is 42 kg. She have a low blood pressure problem one week before her periods. She feel weakness.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Mandi
Ashwagandha capsules 2 be for 1 month Dashmoolaarisht 4tsf + equal water /twice a day after 1 hr of meal For one month Punarnava mandur 2 tab daily Beet root use daily Fruits n plenty of fluids For any more details n follow up U can contact me on my person chat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am about 22 year old male I am suffering from head and eye pain and also pain on chest back and throat cough coldness time to time.

General Physician, Faridabad
its allergic problem, no permanent cure, can take tab 1tab sinarest hs, steam inhalation.saline gargles it will help. welcome for further help.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I would like to know the difference between Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest & Stroke? And when heart explods like a bomb?

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
Heart attack is common term for Myocardial infarction, when there is 100% obstruction to blood flow in one of the blood vessels supplying heart. Cardiac arrest is sudden stoppage of heart leading to stoppage of blood circulation. This can occur with or without heart attack. Stroke is a term variously used. Some people use it for heart attack(Heart stroke) some people use it for brain stroke. There is no condition in which heart can explode like a bomb. If you swallow one, then its a different matter!!!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have two questions 1. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 2. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health?

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Please write your age and height. Use some home remedies. Dinner whole grain bread or chapattis, steamed vegetables. Do regular exercise like brisk walking (at least), running, swimming etc. Avoid sedentary and lazy lifestyle.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my father recently got stent implantation even though after a week he got expired what is the reason for it?

M.S. Genral
General Surgeon, Pune
Hi, dear-,-thanks for your query.. My diagnosis of your fathers death-post-stent-acute mi-pos-stent-which is a possibility in few of such cases, which is due to post-stent-embolism of coronaries-with acute mi causing death. Treatment-to avoid stents would be advised for you under doctors observation-on my- virtual-on-line lybrate clinic. Report me as you could avoid the disease - with 3-6 mths of corrective treatment on online-virual-clinic-under my advise. Contact-later for more maintenance-health tips for your heart death familial history. Thanks for using lybrate services. Have a good day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What food to be eaten to make high blood pressure to norma. Present it's 200/120. Pls suggest.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
No food on earth can bring down this blood pressure to normal. Antihypertensive medication is must. If you are asking food along with medication then its different thing. Many people keep on avoiding medication at the cost of having high bp for a long time which causes damage to many organs silently. Regarding foods for high bp patients, its advisable to take low salt, low fat and low cab diet, rich in fruits and vegetables within limits of calorie allowance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old male, I have been smoking since last four years. Now I have pain in my chest regularly. Please help me what to do?

General Physician, Cuttack
Avoid smoking. Take x ray chest. Get youself physically examined by physician/pulmonologist and follow the advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I smoked excessive weed and ciggrate and drank a lot alcohol for 2 year and now I quit weed suddenly n dropped quantity of alcohol n ciggrate to minimum and now I am feeling stressed uneven heart beat and can not sleep properly and feel slight pain in chest sometimes and I can hear my heart beat in my head whole day and my whole body thuds with each heart beat and I am constantly developing anxiety and resting pulse is 95-100 is it normal or I need medical attention? If yes then in what direction I need medical attention? Please guide me doctor.

Masters in Clinical Psychology
Psychologist, Lucknow
Hi lybrate-user, these are withdrawal symptoms of alcohol and ciggerate smoking. Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal can vary widely in severity. In severe cases, the condition can be life-threatening. Symptoms may occur from two hours to four days after stopping alcohol. They may include headaches, nausea, tremors, anxiety, hallucinations and seizures. In many cases, alcohol withdrawal requires medical treatment and hospital admissions. Medications may be used to treat physical symptoms while counselling and support groups help with controlling drinking behavior. So I suggest you consult a psychiatrist for medication and consult a psychologist for psychotherapy- relapse prevention. All the best.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed