Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
How can I get fired from diabetes? And also tell me about the diet control Can this effect on blood pressure. Hoping an early reply.
My chest left side is paining sine last 3 weeks and I am not able to sleep properly please help me with it.
Hi I am 57 year old male. Undergone angioplasty on 30 th dec. 2014. 80 %blockge was found in main artery I am non dibetic, non hypertensive, 6 ft tall. Wt. 72 kg from past 30 years. Taken medicine for last 3 months. Brilinta 90 mg be. Cardace mts. Azitor 80 od. Asparin 75 mg od. I recently 15 days back suffered drug induced vericose in left leg. Severe pain in calf muscles swelling in left foot. Went for whole body checkup. All reports are normal. Yesterday physision dvised. Few test. Ana (by if ), pt inr, aptt, lft. All are normal. Thrombofob and cetrezine was recommended. Please advise. Regards
Recent findings are bringing to light the goodness of Coconut Oil even in CHD as told and followed in our ancient system. What is the difference of Coconut oil compared to other saturated fatty acids which do harm in CHD. Thanks (Coronary heart disease)
Res. Aim suffering from severe gastritis last 10 yr take tab veloz 20 last 8 yr per day presently have chest pain with others related problems please suggest.
I am 45 years old, I have no bp and sugar, artries blocked and vascular surgery was done at right thy and he kept a valve. After three months it was got infection. Then with our friends reference I taken one more doctcr appintement, he immidatly removed that valve and now my health is ok. Iam using ecosprin 150, gabatin, trental400, pletoz 100. I am somking due to some mental pressures. Any problem raises to me, gave a advice if I stop taking medicines. Other suggest better medicine.
How one can try to prevent heart attack as it is very common now days? What precautions should b taken?
My cholesterol has been increased up to 250 I am 30 years old Please suggest me to control and maintain the level.
How to cure high blood pressure amd whar are the remedoesto prevent hough blood pressure please suggest some ways to cure high blood pressure.
My liquid profile test results as below total cholestral 193, triglycerides 200, hdl 31, ldl 22, vldl 40please say suggestion/medicine.
Could you recommend a set of tests to ascertain heart health? I'm a 64 year old male in excellent health.
My pulse rate is to high like 130 and bp is 110 /90 and also constipation and gas problem please give some tips ?
My husband is 50 years old. He has suddenly lost interest in sex or unable to get erection last 2yrs. Is this normal at this age or something to be concerned. This is making him anxious to try. He has cholesterol little higher than normal range since last 10 years and blood sugar above normal since 3 years. He goes for walks and looks fit. Is on balanced diet. Does mind has a major role in this too combined with physical ability.. Could you please advice me on this?
Dear sir/madam, My heartbeat goes very fast at night (when I am trying to sleep), this causes uneasiness. I have been facing this since last week.
Respected doctors My aged 55 years ,diabetic and had heart attack last 4 and half months back angioplasty had done and inserted one medicated stent my question and problem is can I drive the two wheeler and play badminton daily.
I have detected by high cholesterol, how can I reduce the cholesterol level in blood. By medicines or by home remedies.?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.