Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"
Dear sir/Madam, My mother daily Blood Pressure tablet used. I checked in hospital pressure level normal so daily tablet use? Please your information.
I am not able reach my given targets in office due to pressure can we solve it through hypnosis. Thanks.
Sir, my liver function test report as follows; pl guide me can I take Rosuvas tablet for cholesterol control. ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY 76.5 U/l BILIRUBIN -DIRECT 0.14 mg/dl BILIRUBIN - TOTAL 0.46 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED 0.32 mg/dl GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT) 21.95 U/l ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT) 30.72 U/l ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) 25.3 U/l M PROTEIN - TOTAL 7.33 gm/dl ALBUMIN – SERUM 4.07 gm/dl SERUM GLOBULIN 3.26 gm/dL SERUM ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO CALCULATED 1.25 Ratio 0.9 - 2.0.
Sometimes the sudden pain in my chest starts . Breathing is more difficult to take . After a while you are recovering . Why does this happen doctor please help me.
I am 30 years old past 6 months my heart beats are going faster then normally when I doing my office work then suddenly my hands are also vibrating so that I am not writing properly kindly help me for this.
Kindly suggest me really useful remedy to get rid of heart burn. On daily basis I take astrign or digene liquid. What to do.
What is blood pressure? What is high blood pressure (hypertension)? What is low blood pressure (hypotension)?
I am suffering from coronary artery disease. Medicines allopathy and homeopathy I am taking for last 6 months and lood reports for last 4 months normal. Can I continue both?
Hi i Am 47 year old male indian residing in dubai, I have a mild continoius pain on the left side of my abdomen (tummy)(inside) since last one month, I feel it more when bending, I have consulted a doctor and he prescribed me tablets for gastric ulser and acidity, I hav taken these medicines and still the pain exist. My urine is pale yellow in the morning and light yellow later. My total cholestrol is 265, sugar and pressure at normal level. Do this pain have any symptos of kidney desease? I was scanned with enlarged gall bladder which the doctor said it is ok no problem. Please advise me what to do for this pain.
मेरा BP 146/86 है डॉक्टर ने मुझे BP की दवाई लिखी है।ECG echo normal. तो मै ये जानना चाहता हु की क्या BP की दवाई जिंदगी भर खानी पड़ेगी।। अगर मेरा BP normal आना शुरू होता है तो क्या डॉक्टर दवाईया बंद करवा सकता है। पतंजलि muktawati क्या effective है? Please Help I am in catch 22 situation!
Hello I am 22 years old boy I am taking cilpam plus prescribed by my psychiatrist. A week ago I reduced the dose by half by after some days I am facing problems like breathlessness today I checked my bp at home my bp was 115-70 and pulse rate was 110. Is this dangerous. What should I do please suggest.
I am suffering from high blood pressure from last one month. Please help me to control my blood pressure.
I am having diabetics fasting 105 and post 130. I am taking Glimstar M1 once in a day. Also i have cholestrol 205. I am taking medicine genovast 10. What food I should follow to have control for both diabetics and cholestrol
The World Heart Federation have found that HEART DISEASE and STROKES are the World's leading cause of death, killing 17.1 million people every year- that's more than victims of cancer, HIV and Malaria
FACTORS WHICH TRIGGER HEART DISEASE AND THREATEN OUR OWN LIVES, AND THOSE OF LOVED ONES ARE…
# Lack of exercise,
# Unhealthy diets
# High blood pressure,
#High glucose levels are all give your body a right fuel..
KEEP YOUR HEART HEALTHY AND FIT BY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND FOOD HABITS..
• Quit smoking & limit alcohol
• Manage Blood pressure, cholesterol & sugar
• Maintain healthy weight
• Get more active
• Get timely medical check ups esp after 30"s
• Eat a well balanced and healthy diet
• Stay Calm.. avoid stress
Let's take pledge to eat well, healthy and wholesome and your heart will really thank you for that..
Take care..Shreni's DIET CLINIC