Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramani SivakumarYour feedback matters!
I am trying to conceive since last 4 months Though I have regular periods but my ultra sound reports say I have pcos symptoms What should I do.
Thousands of our clients (all over india) are doing it for their family for last many years - as soon as the rain starts, they start giving a small dose of our precious authentic combination to their family ( from 01 year old child upto 70 years old members) for 01-02 months - & as a result they dont get trapped by these formidable dengue & chikungunya (in 80% cases) & the rest 20%, if get trapped, come out of it in a much shorter duration without much complication. Joint pain & other complications are easily handled by some more ayurveda medicines.
The medicine has an additional value of improving your digestion & detoxifying your body.
Its better to start the medicine as early as possible to keep your family healthy in this rainy season.
Hi SIR /MAM There is pain in my testicles and below the stomach corner after when I urinate and sharp pain in testicles when I pull it up.
I have blood test that is 7.9 and calcium test 7.2 I am also 1 month pregnant but that blood deficiency was also before pregnancy.
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
I am 28 years old female and I had C-section for my First delivery. I want the next one should be normal delivery, so for that how much gap should I take.
Hello doctor, I have a doubt, Is first dnc leads to infertility or create any problem to getting pregnant for second time.. Please clarify my doubt..
I am 28 years old boy. Going to marry a next month. We wife planning for next 2 years no baby. If it is possible after I am 30 years old. The baby born chances little bit less na. please guide me some medicine for sperm growth.
I am 26 years old married. I have PCOS for last 7 th months. Now I am trying for pregnancy. My doc suggest me, to take Good ova from 3rd day of my period. And also suggest me to take duphaston 10 mg from 16 day of my period. I just want to know that is good ova tablet really effective for pregnancy? And duphaston mg is safe for my pregnancy?
Pitti on body skin, head, face, legs, hand, shoulder. More itching and burning . Now its pregnancy time 2 month completed. Skin problem is being from starting. I want to know reason, please suggest and during itching and burning time if any lotion or medicine can use. Is there any effect to baby.
my periods are okay but i am not getting pregnent sice 3 months i used femilon tablets after advise of doctor is that is problem
My wife is 6 week pregnant but doctor says no heartbeat found so I want to no whether there is any problem.
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
Hey doctor my name is nina im 20 years only I got pregnant last month and took abortion pill I was bleeding for 30 days and then it stooped for 10 days but after 10 days it started again I want to ask are the my normal periods or there is some complication occurred in my abortion?
I am going to get marry in few months. During first time intercourse whether she feel pain and bleeding? Is it common thing? How to avoid such conditions. Also let me to know whether I too feel paining on that time. Kindly help to know the real circumstances pls. Thank you.
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About