Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. RamanathYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from knee arthritis for last 9 years and parkinson disease for 4 years we just do Hyalone injection treatment in knee a month ago but it is not effective. Kindly suggest some other treatment method for knee or can we go for knee replacement surgery. Keeping in mind parkinson disease What are effect of parkinson on knee replacement surgery pls guide. She is 61 year old.
I am suffering with pain right side of buttock that extended to & fore limb since 5 days using pregabalin 75 mg bd sine 3 days please sugest wht to do.
My earlier joined colorbone again got hurt & injured ligaments due to fallen from running mobike. No fracture but pain & as per advice restricted movement using beld &arm pouch for some days. Possible recovery & how long time requires? I am outdoor activities involved person.
I have pain in my left leg. Its moving from thigh to lower part of my leg. Dr.saying its due to a nerve which is affected due to L4 L5== Pl. Suggest me what could I do. Can I do some yoga.
I am 30 year old female and have foot pain for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got relief what should I do now?
What are symptoms of Gouty Arthritis and how can they be distinguished from joint pain due to other reasons like Calcium deficiency, damage to nerves due to DM, Osteoporosis etc.
I am suffering from fungal infections around my waist and different parts of legs it may be tinea. I visited skin specialist yesterday and she suggested me Canditral 200 mg along with 1-AL 5 mg and onabet 2%. I used this 2 dosage yesterday and since then I have joint pain on my right knee. please advise.
I am 29 yrs old having right leg knee muscle tear, hence I have taken medication doctor suggested mega bone, zinc and vitamin d3 tablets. I completed the course. But still i'm having the pain. Now slowly I got back pain also. Kindly help me.
Hi my age is21 year and I have been a serious problem of back pain since last 4 days I hade tried many pain killer but not cured. In this way please suggest me right opinion.
Hallo Dr. I am sunil kumar and suffering from backache from last 2 month. I have tried pain relief cream but it did not work so I am here for your consult.
Having severe back pain like cramp for last 7 days, but pain is there for past one month, taken diclofenac two days, pain got reduced while taking diclofenac, but after one week again started severe pain. Doctor checked x-ray and said OK. Still need second opinion on xray. Also my LMP was on 14.06.16, period delayed by 2 weeks as of today, however urine and beta hcg negative, not taking pain killers yet hoping I might be pregnant still. Need advice.
I've Headache, body Ache, may be due to sitting in front of laptop for hours. I am a Software consultant. Please suggest.
Hi. I'm 22 years old female. I was born fair. My body is still fair but my face has been tanned. Even if I go for anti tanning face regimes it's not as fair as my body or even as fair I it used to be when I was born. Is there any remedy or anything I could do to restore my complexion back ?
What is the effective treatment for torn muscles for I am a body builder my daily routine consists of heavy lifting my muscles overstretched due to which I have scratch marks in my arm pits- please suggest effective treatment.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.