Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramamurthy
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RamamurthyYour feedback matters!
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I want to know that medicine name obemac for weight loss is safe to take or it is having any side effects. Is it safe for heart patient to take.
My blood pressure getting high(140/88),also hyperthyraodism tablet taken my age is 28 years,please consult me your opinion ?
Hello sir, please advise any medicine for low BP and how it should take I often get the problem in the morning in my legs.
Hi I am 28 year old, my weight 80 kg and my height 5'11, yesterday I checked my bp than its 144 high blood pressure. Than plez suggest me how to control my high bp?
I am a 30 year old male. I have anxiety issues though not frequent. Also, my BP keeps on changing with mostly 140/100. I was advised by my doctor to take nebicip 2.5 for just 30 days. My BP became normal after taking it continuously. But again after stopping it increased. My doctor then suggested stablon tablets for mood betterment and said that because of hormonal imbalance my BP is high. I did take the medicine but it didn't lower my blood pressure much and after stopping it again became high. My question is that do I need to take BP medication for lifetime now? What are the side-effects of taking BP medicines regularly? P.S: My father is also a high BP patient and is taking medicines from a young age.
I have acidity problem and due to that it seems my left hand and chest pains at times Please suggest measures on how to avoid acidic issues.
Why homeopathy is good to control your high blood pressure
According to statistics put forward by the world health organization, high blood pressure affects about 600 million people all over the world and causes about 5 million premature deaths every year.
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is many times called the silent killer as it doesn't reveal any visible damage. But it does cause significant damage to the heart, brain, eyes and kidneys.
What are the causes of hypertension?
Certain factors cause your arteries to have consistently high levels of blood pressure and based on these factors your hypertension gets classified into the following:
- Primary hypertension: if the condition doesn't have an identifiable cause, it is known as primary hypertension. This form of high blood pressure develops slowly but surely over many years.
- Secondary hypertension: this type of hypertension is characterized by identifiable causes that can be corrected with treatment. About 5-10% of cases in the world are secondary in nature. It is usually caused by an underlying problem and tends to appear all of a sudden.
Factors that fall under it are:
- kidney problems
- sleep apnea
- thyroid problems
- adrenal gland problems
- alcohol abuse
Role of homeopathy in treating high blood pressure
Apart from conventional forms of medicine, homeopathy is also considered to be an effective treatment of high blood pressure. The treatment is tailor-made to your needs as it takes into consideration your external and internal environments. This is because the experiences that you may have and the characteristics of the disease that you display are not the same as the other affected person. It works by viewing your disease as a disturbance that affects your entire body and not just a specific body part.
It not only cures blood pressure but also the reason for high blood pressure so that it does not increase again when your mind or body faces stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Why It's Ideal to Treat Insomnia With Homeopathy