Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramalingam A
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramalingam AYour feedback matters!
Hello my name is sagar sir I'm just 18+ My height is 5.10 I need to improve my body building so please give me suggestions and any tips to get a hygiene body will awesome look And also I need to be glamorous so and also give more tips for beauty And give me any facial packs to improve my glamour So please give me the answer for both body building and also to improve the glamour to me As early as possible DOCTOR Ji.
I am suffering acute hair fall and dandruff problem. Please suggest something to stop hair fall and how to grow long thick hair.
Hi. I am 19years old. My height is 5'8" or my weight is 58kg. I am not happy with my weight. If my weight is okey according too my height or age then gud if not then tell me solution of how too gain my weight or tell me a proper diet chart.
I am a 19 year boy. I have a lot of red acne on my face. I have heard that milk causes acne. I'm consuming 250 ml of milk in the morning daily. Tell me what to do to get rid of acne and about consumption of milk.
In recent times the gap between my front teeth is increasing. How do I reduce the gap between? Please suggest few methods.
I want a glowing face. Can you suggest the best and safest night care routine for glowing skin. Creams also.
My friend, who is a woman has hairs on her chest. Why does it happen in a woman? How these hairs can be removed permanently ?
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.