Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ramachandran SYour feedback matters!
From last one month he is suffering from lower back pain. Now from this week pain is shifted to left leg. please recommend me some remedy for this issue?
I am 20 year old I have back pain at least 1 year in low back pain I have done M Exercise and all reports are clear please give me tips and I am student please help me.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.
I am 74 years old. I had my total knee replacement on 2nd Feb. Although I have been doing physio regularly, I still have considerable pain. How long does it take usually for the pain to subside?
My wife has pain in wrist join from last 8 months. I saw a family doctor he said there is very thin layer increase thats common in ladies. I don't what bone he said I think he said Cardiges Bone increase (not sure). Some its pain her some time not. But it's continue from last 8 months. What is this. Below is the link of a image that show where it's hurt her. It's hurt in joint of wrist and hand. please help.
I am having pain in my knee joints from last one week while climbing up or down the stairs. I do not what could have caused that. What should I do to improve my knees?
Sir, My mother's age is about 60, weight 45' hight 4 ft 8" and she have been suffering from knee, waist and every joint pain. She has been worked too much hard labour in her entire life. I think that's why this problem occur. So please give me solution.
I have pain in ankle and when I hitted with round thing in ankle it get feel good. In night time it get occur regularly. Why?
On last sunday when I woke up in the morning my left shoulder was paining. And now pain is becoming sever nd when I try to raise my hand up then it cause to much pain. Applied moov also but didn't get any relief. Unable to understand what happen.
I have joint pain my age is 60 years I have also sugar bo and done by pass surgery 6 years back we heard about sex therapy for joint pain it is useful or what is result of therapy or joint replacement is best pl guide us.
I am 24 years old and facing backpain for 4-5 weeks. I have already used moov to get some relief. But it's not working at all. What should I do to get rid of this problem? Give also some suggestion about elementary food.
I am a 17 year old girl I hav a hairline fracture on my lower back. It is not my spine but on the wing like thing on it and I have been on bed rest for the past 2 days and now my nerves on my left foot is achin. Is it because it got injured when I fell? And what should I do about it?
I can't sit more than 17 minutes and also not able to sit in 90 degree position, pain happens. No problem found on walking and Standing. Some times pain also catches during sleeping. I weights 99 kg and not able to work because of this pain. Pain happens in back and in butts. I tried some Ayurveda treatments. But, after practicing it nothing changed except another doctor found out that I have gas trouble and High Uric acid (about 9.4). But, I never have such type of pain which was numbered as symptoms of Uric acid. Also, not able to control foods for losing the weights. Because of this I lost my job, where I can't bare the pain during the long meetings and also long traveling also annoying one. I took xray, but nothing found out. What was the problem and whom I consult?
Sir, I am 34 years old, I have pain in my left knee from last one month, I am not knows what happen, I have medicine from a Doctor, Orthopedics for three days with knee cap but no relief so far. Can you suggest me the right treatment.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.