Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am Pooja have dark gray pigmation spot on neck, face and on eyes. I also tried Kaya's peel treatment. What should I do to get rid of these spots.
Sir I have a problem of hair as my hair are white in my young age so what are the medicines or cure for this problem?
Sir, I am and student of engineering college. So my face is very poor. i want to my face clean. Please help!
Doctor I got itching over my root of penis and some black pigmentation on skin over should and upper arm give me a remedy pls.
I am 25 year old unmarried girl. I have a severe hair loss problem for the past 4 years. I lost 3/4 part of my hair. So I am going to undertake a treatment. Will it show any side effects like weight gaining?
In few days before I have chicken pox it can be cured but the spot has not been leaved how it can removed? Please advice
I'm 38 yrs female having hair loss problem. Going bald in front. Using color for graying. What to do.
Hi doctor my only problem is hair fall. I'm losing my hair day by day I have almost lost my hair I had a thick and shiny hair before but now it all gone? What should I do is it because genetic but I'm just 22 years old. I'm afraid that I'm losing my hair because of obesity? I'm feeling very bad for losing hair this is my only problem. Whenever I think of this my stress got increased I can't handle the situation. Please suggest me with some good solution?
I have medium skin colour I wan to get fair skin n have little sensitive skin. Consult me some cream that works fast on me.
I am 30 year male. My body is medium color .i need fair white body within a month. Kindly suggest home use process.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"