Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ram KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 50 sugar patient body pain is more using glycomate gp1 for sugar tap telma for bp now a day my sugar levels are increasing what is the solution.
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
When I got up today! I found than one of my fingers can't be folded. I used certain oils and rubbed my finger with it. But it is of no use. I am so happy that I found this website. What should I do to get a relief?
The human body has a sophisticated system of bones, joints, muscles, cartilages, and tendons which coordinate marvellously to allow for various bodily movements. Due to various reasons, however, these get affected leading to inability to move, stiffness, painful movement and reduced range of motion.
Most of these are chronic conditions and require lifestyle changes with diet modifications, exercises, and weight management. This is where homoeopathy plays a significant role in these conditions, where the disease is controlled over a period of time with the restoration of improved quality of life.
- Cervical or lumbar spondylosis: The neck and spine is a very important part of the musculoskeletal system. They also house the nerve and blood supply system to and from the brain and the rest of the body. The spondylosis leads to chronic neck pain and/or back pain and can be very limiting for the patient. Conium, Kalmia, Gelsemium, Silicea, and Calcarea Phos are some commonly used compounds which control the symptoms of spondylosis effectively in spondylosis affected people.
- Backache: Backache is a symptom and the underlying cause could be multiple including sedentary lifestyle with prolonged sitting, stress, obesity, accidents, injury, trauma, etc. Whatever the cause, in most people, it turns out to be a chronic issue requiring repeated use of painkillers, which bring a host of side effects. Homeopathy has effective remedies which can be used safely for prolonged periods, including Arnica, Rhus Tox, Kali Carb, Bryonia, Mag Phos, etc. The doctor will ask for potential causes and associated symptoms before deciding on the right agent.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune disease that lead to generalised inflamed joints that are swollen and red, stiff in the morning, and get worse during cold weather. Causticum, Bryonia, Caulophyllum, Ledum Pal, and Colchicum are some effectively used remedies for managing symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis: This is inflammation of the joints associated with old age where degeneration of the cushioning cartilage affects joint movement leading to stiff joints and painful movements. Depending on whether the hip, knee, or finger is affected, the following compounds are used: Colcynthis, Antimonium Crudum, Bryonia Alba, Calcarea Carbonica, Sulphur, Rhus Toxicodendron, and Pulsatilla Nigricans.
- Gout: Excessive uric acid in the body leads to accumulation of urate crystals in the joints, leading to painful swelling of the joints. The most affected part in the body is big toe followed by ankles, knees and wrists. Colchicum, Benzoic acid, Ledum Pal, Antim Crudum, and Sabina are some of the common ingredients used in managing gout.
- Calcium deficiency: Calcium is extremely essential for healthy bones, and calcium deficiency can lead to weak/brittle bones and osteoporosis that are more prone to fracture. Especially in women over 40 years of age and growing children, calcium supplements are advised for good bone health. Calcarea carbonica, symphytum, calcium phosphate, and silica are useful in restoring calcium levels through homoeopathy.
In all these conditions, in addition to supplements, the doctor would also provide some dietary recommendations and exercises targeted at the affected joints to improve overall health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mujhe neck me pichle do mahine se pain h left side me. Uske sath hi ear or eyes me bhi pain rehta h.fever bhi ho jata h.neck m irritation si rehti h.aisa lgta h jaise neck me kuch atka hua h .kisi bhi kaam me concentrate nhi kr pati kyuki saara dhyan bs neck me rehta h.gla bilkul dry bhi ho jata h.
What is text neck syndrome?
Text neck is the term used to describe the neck pain and damage sustained from looking down at your cell phone, tablet, or other wireless devices too frequently and for too long.
Symptoms of text neck syndrome?
Text neck most commonly causes neck pain and soreness. In addition, looking down at your cell phone too much each day can lead to:
Upper back pain ranging from a chronic, nagging pain to sharp, severe upper back muscle spasms. Shoulder pain and tightness, possibly resulting in painful shoulder muscle spasm. If a cervical (neck) nerve becomes pinched, pain and possibly neurological symptoms can radiate down your arm and into your hand
How is text neck treated?
First, prevention is key. Here are several pieces of advice for preventing the development or advancement of text neck:
@hold your cell phone at eye level as much as possible. The same holds true for all screens - laptops and tablets should also be positioned so the screen is at eye level and you don't have to bend your head forward or look down to view it.
@take frequent breaks from your phone and laptop throughout the day. For example, set a timer or alarm that reminds you to get up and walk around every 20 to 30 minutes. If you work in an office, make sure your screen is set up so that when you look at it, you are looking forward, with your head positioned squarely in line with your shoulders and spine.
The bottom line is to avoid looking down with your head bent forward for extended periods throughout the day.
Next, rehabilitation is important. Consult physiotherapist get it check and start with specific rehabilitation.