Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajmohanYour feedback matters!
I have holes on my face for pimple problems .how can I recover my face skin or make it plan and white.
I am having problem of pimples from last 6 year but till now there is no relief not only on face also on whole body plzz suggest me best doctor and I tried all.
I have extended keloid over my chest for last 25 years. It is not going. It is red in color. It is itching please sugest.
I am loosing my hair quickly and I have tried so many shampoos. But no effect. My age is just 21. So please help me. Please suggest any medicine or shampoo for my hair loss.
My face colour was fair but because of working in sunshine it is turning brown in colour (dark). What is real method to make it again fair. Also pimple problem also. What to do.
I have a problem of hair loosing. I have tried all kind of shampoo but nothing happened? What should I do?
I am suffering from hair fall. My age is 47 years. I am leaving in sangrur district of punjab where the ground is supplied for use. Earlier I stay in chandigarh where water is supplied from canal then I have no hair fall. Most of my hairs are removed form front head pl tell me the medicine.
I get blisters when I walk little more. I cannot walk little too. Summer is is very horrible though. Dr. once said it's epidermolysis bullosa. My mom n Grandfather too has same. How to overcome it.
I am 16 years old boy and I have small white spots milky on my face (i.e. Milia). I have tried many tubes like Acnetor AD, etc. So give me the right solution for my problem as soon as possible.
Sir, My face is becoming dull day by day due to playing cricket and not taking meals in proper time also hair fall problem started Please guide how I can make my face more shiner and recover hair fall issues.
Veg foods to avoid any type of skin disease or to cure skin disease? Foods to keep skin healthy? Exercises. And all other suggestions related to prevent skin disease.
Sir gm I have a black pigmentation on my cheeks & nose please help me which soap & which day cream & night cream I have to use.
I am 27 years old female and I have oily skin. I get a lot of pimples on my face. Please suggest me home remedies for clear skin.
My question is about face skin my skin is getting wrinkle and lose my age is 22 years and I am also getting also to much spots on my face please suggest me what should I do so my skin became well.
My skin is oily. And pimples are not remove they are return again and again and the black semers on my face are not removed. please reply
Full body ka rang gora karne ke liye kuch btaaiye or face ke liye bhi koi gharelu upaaye btaiye kuki me student hu
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.