Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajmohanYour feedback matters!
I had pimples and too many darks spots on my face so what can I do. Any suggestion. I am 17 years old and I am a boy so any product that can solve my problem because I had darks spots from a long time.
I am a 30 year man. My hair have gone thin and its falling also. So what to do to make it thick and stop the hairfall.
Hair fall has become very common for everyone now. The reason can range from environmental factors to biological ones. Being aware of the causes is the first step in preventing serious hair fall. Following are the ways to deal with it:
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage. If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional.
My heels are very hard n it's pain alot specially in morning. So plzzz advice some cream or lotion for this.
I am having so many red pimples on my face, one doctor prescribed me erytop lotion but it has no effect. What should I do?
I am 20 years old and my breast size is very small I want to enlarge them. Advice how it can be done? By homeopathy ayurvedic or anything that enlarges them to a standard size! Pls advice.
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.
It is much better if a out-line is made and after that a final touch by pressing the lips together.
An eye being the most expressive special care is to be taken while doing any make-up over it.
After applying powder to the face make a thin line of kajal in the lower part of the eyes, put a little oil to the lashes and make a thin line in the upper part of the eyes.
The Cheek Bone- Apply very lightly in the mid cheeks and then very lightly massage them while they mix with powder.
Hair- Before any hairdo hairs need to be washed thoroughly with shampoo. After drying the hair, a single plait should be made or a bun or any other hairstyle suiting the attire is preferred.
Body Massage- In order to maintain the softness of the skin body massage is very much essential.
Before taking bath, the body should be well massaged by mustard oil or some other medicated oil. After massage, it is very much important to have a Sun Bath for at-least half an hour. After which the body is to be wiped with a towel, to help good blood circulation.
In spite, of the beauty and perfection which a girl posses it is very essential to have a regular balanced diet.
So, here is your complete guide to the last minute hustle and bustle to all your problems.