Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv SanthoshamYour feedback matters!
I am 17year old teenage girl I have pimples, whiteheads on my face. I have oily skin. Kindly tell me how can I reduce or clear them all? I want to stop them.
How to make our skin smooth, shiny, wrinkle free naturally and how we should control hair fall naturally and also what step should we take to avoid pimples.
Whenever I shave, after shave face skin starts itching. Please advice. Also advice if there is any side effect of regular shaving.
Skin colour changed under lower eyelid (xanthelasma) long back around seven years ago. Now my cholesterol is very much under control and no signs of cholesterol in reports since last four to five years. How to get the normal plain earlier skin under my lower eyelid. Please help me as it looks ugly and also swelling around lower eyelid because of cholesterol not going.
I keep on getting dried black blood spots whenever I bleed. Ik this is common for everyone but I need to know how to remove the black dried blood quick and how to avoid it too.
I have pimples on face and back, but with time these pimples disappears but leaves back marks. What should I do so that marks will not leave behind? Are there any issues regarding diet that I need to look after?
Sir my hand skin mostly elbow part get darken and it seems uneven it get tanned and also consult me what should I do to improve my skin texture of my hand it is very dull. Please sir help me out.
I am 24 year old. From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
I have a mark on forehead from an accident happened 2years before. Now as the season changes I have swelling on mark area. And it lasts for 7-8 days.
Hello Doctor, My sister is 18 year old she has a left arm lymph node. I get her to 2-3 doctors and they tested blood and tissue cells as well before 2 years and result was normal. She felt pain sometimes in that lump. Please help me what should I do now? Is everything normal ot I need to worry.
My friend has a bud like structure on the anal region .what may be the cause and how to get rid of this.
I have dark spots on my feet and lower legs and they are increasing day by day. There is no itching or pain. Kindly let me know what are they and how they can be cured.
Hi I have skin infection on 2 leg fingers on either side and if very itchy and dead skin peels once it dry please suggest the solution.
Hi, When my skin gets expose to sun for few mins I get skin irritation, itching and rashes. I have consulted cpuple of times in India and below are prescriptions 1. Photoban Sunscreen Lotion 2. Lycor Cream 3. H. H. Levo But this is temporary solution for me as I need to repeat the medication whenever I go out. When I did some research on internet I found that my symptoms are similar to photodermatitis or photosensitivity. Could you please help in getting some permanent solution for this?
Meri age 24 years ki hai. Mere face per bahut se pimples and darksopts hai? please tell me ise thik karne ke liye kya kru?
I am 24 year old male. I have some white colour dark spot at my hand on back side since 10 years. That spot are increasing at my hand. Please give me suggestion how I can fix this problem?
I have the acute deep bone burn marks on my hands. Is there any medicine to cure them and able to get original skin?
Hi doctor my name is manish I want to ask you one question that how to get fairness suggest me some tips please.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.