Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeswari JayaramanYour feedback matters!
My wife was worrying with a sensible illness, that is her left nipple edge was swollen with some pus secretion looks like a cancer tissue roughly. Even I am worrying a lot for her remedy solution. We have consulted a dermatologist recently about this problem, she had prescribed an ointment (mupirocin called morpy I. E I. P 2.0% w/w) but we found no change in that swelling and it was enlarging, our dermatologist suggested to consult a gynecologist in case if it not cured by that ointment. Please choose a remedy for this issue. We are expecting a hope for it from you.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterous. We have married only 4 monthm. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.
Periods in November on 15th Periods in December on 14th Had protected intercourse on 1st January early morning. Partner was wearing a condom. He ejaculated after pulling out of me with the condom intact, meaning He ejaculated inside the condom but not while he was in me. I took a pill to be sure within 30 mins of that. 2 days later had very very light spotting. My period which was due on 12th January hasn't come yet. I'm worried. Can I be pregnant?
Am 21 yrs. I had my menstrual cycle on august 11 then later on august I had ipill on 20 august I started bleeding again on 29th august firstly I thot its vaginal bleeding bt I had vry heavy bleeding first two days ,bleeding lasted for 3 days bleeding was in form of clots. I have not got my periods till now. And I was sexually active too. I did home pregnancy test day before yesterday it showed negative. M I pregnant. What shall I do?
I am 29years old female. I have no periods last 3 days. Pregnency like symptoms but pregnency test negative so I am very worried.
Is there any medicine or injection available to increase breast milk apart from perinorm, lactocare. please reply as soon as possible.
Last week (29th of may) I took ipill within 72 hours still I did not get ma periods is it necessary to checkup or consult doc? I am worried. N m periods suppose to start aftr 7th of june.
Hi This is to draw your kind attention that I am a lady of 56 years old and was detected with stage 1 TNBC in left side Breast during January, 2014.Immediately thereafter I underwent Breast conservation surgery followed by 8 doses of chemo and 35 rounds of 3D Linac Radiation therapy. The course of treatment was completed in December, 2014. Since then I am under check up of the Oncologist at regular intervals of 03 months. However on completion of the course of treatment as mentioned above, I have developed the problem of lymphedema in my left hand. Of late I am experiencing tremendous pain in the affect arm with high temperature over the affected arm. I shall be highly obliged if you kindly favor me with valuable advice in this regard. Regards Yours faithfully,
How can I get myself pregnant? My hubby is facing little weakness. He is under treatment. Can meanwhile I take his semen from condom and inject inside me. Will it help me to get myself pregnant? What are the chances to be pregnant like that?
I am 35 Years having two fibroids one in fungal region size 56cm and the other is interior wall of uterus can i get pregnant what are the treatment of be pregnant.
I am a married person and we are planning for a baby but every time when we do intercourse sperm js come out from vagina. I have tried each and every sex position bt no gain. please do me a favour.
I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks 6 days. Got my D&C done on 8th March and have not got my periods yet. My stomach looks very bloated with no pain. Wanted to know by when would my periods start? I had regular periods earlier.
I am trying to get pregnant but I missed periods in last 2 months but urine test is negative please give me some tips how to know my pregnancy is positive.
Avoiding salt, losing weight, eating vegetables and stress relief are quick ways to lower your blood pressure.
Quitting smoking, decreasing alcohol intake, and reducing caffeine consumption are good long-term strategies to lower your blood pressure as well.
Focusing on balanced nutrition and eating foods that are low in cholesterol and saturated fat. These include fruits and veggies, whole grains, and low or no-fat dairy products.
In addition to exercise, other forms of relaxation like meditation or deep breathing are also helpful. Making the right lifestyle choices also helps control blood pressure.