Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeswari GopalYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to take medicine on period to get relief from painful cramps bcz my cramps are vry vry painful.
My child born on Nov 5 ad I got 1 periods on Dec 13th. It s dangerous r regular periods .but I'm breastfeeding my child. But how won't I get my periods within 1 month?
I am doubt about my pregnancy I missed my periods I don't want to get pregnant right now please tell me what to do? how to check if I am pregnant or not if yes how can I prevent it.
3rd day of my period and having too much pain. Periods comes after 2 months and also after having medicine.
Some tips from ayurveda -
1. Diabetes – take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of amla, turmeric and guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – take 2 tabs trifla gugal twice a day. Use dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use jatyadi tail or irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – take pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – use harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
Exercising outdoors is fun and refreshing in its own way. An early morning jog or doing pull ups on the goal post are fun ways of working out. Summers are usually the best time to take your workouts outside, as it decreases stress levels and revitalizes your body. It is also a good method to increase vitamin D levels in the body as the body is exposed to the sun.
In spite of this, there are some disadvantages of taking your workout outside. Let's focus on them:
1.Chances of accidents go up
It is very common to see people jogging on the road with their headphones plugged in. Incidents of joggers being hit by cars are fairly common, due to the fact that they are unable to hear the honking of a car or may change course along the road without realizing a vehicle is nearby.
2.Too much exposure to the sun
Long distance runners are mostly affected as they log plenty of miles. This can lead to ultraviolet ray exposure which increases the risk of skin cancer. It can also lead to sunburns and tanning of the skin. It is also known to suppress immune system and increase the risk of various infectious diseases.
Working outdoors increases your chances of injuries. Running on hard surfaces tends to cause damage your calf, hamstrings and thighs. It can put more stress on your knee, calf and cause various problems such as runner's knee and shin splints.
4.Difficult to find Help
If you suffer from a serious injury while exercising outside, then it may be difficult to find help. If you injure a joint and are unable to walk, then it may be a problem in getting you proper treatment. This delay in treatment may cause the injury to aggravate.
I am pregnant know 8 month is going on and Dr. told me that water is not there near baby so how to increase the water in body what is the normal and range of water.
Mujhe apni beti ke bare mein puchna h vo 15 years old h usko monthly problem rehti h means periods properly nhi hoti kabhi ho jati h kabhi nhi hoti kabhi kabhi to 2 months tak nhi hoti or hoti h to ek drop ya phir ek din ke liye please tell about it.
Hello mam, I am 29 years old. I have 6 month baby girl. After pregnancy I am having irregular periods. Around 20th Aug I had my last periods. We had relation around 15 th sept. We were not sure about ejaculations hence I took unwanted 72 in 24 hrs but still m not getting periods. Please suggest. Why a big daily in periods? What should I do for periods to come?
If I have to get an abortion done, surgical or non surgical, Is it necessary for the hospital or the concerned doctor to take an undertaking or permission from parents? I'm 22 years old.
Meri wife pregnant hai. Last mens date 5 september hai. Last 1 month se loose motion ho raha hai. Iske liye Rifaxamine 400 mg and lactobacilos 200 milion 5 days tak diya gaya. Fayda nahi hone par metronidazile 400 mg and lactobacilus 5 days diya gaya. Loose motion thik ho gaya lekin medicine band karne ke bad phir se suru ho gaya. Din me 3 to 4 times loose motion ho raha hai. Kabhi kabhi halke se pet me dard ho kar loose motion ho raha hai. Folic acid ki tablet bhi diya ja raha hai. Please help.
Wat would the medicine if I need to do abortion. Yet I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can anyone suggest me abortion tablets?
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.