Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Chennai-600045 and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeswariYour feedback matters!
My weight is too less, I eat healthy home made food but still not able to gain weight, please suggest something.
I want to have muscular body. But I have less mass in my body. So what should I do. Should I go to gym or something else and what diet should I take.
I am 24 year old male. I have knee pain since 6 month. I am a college going student. When I turned my legs, it create a sound like krrrr. In very low volume. Mostly I felled pain when I go to bed. What I do, please suggest.
How to increase weight and maintain body shapes and retain health good. And how to overcome in during asthma attack and reduce the pressure at that time.
Hello Dr. I'm 30 yrs. I have 1.6 months old baby, from last few months I have heavy body aches and tiredness also every now and then I get itching and rashes on my face and some times pain in my abdomen, specially when I control my urine after my sleep in the morning or If I sleep at one side straight, lift or right .all my reports were normal (thyroid, stools and scanning) last month I had done my vitD test and as per d report the internist said I have very less vitD (13.9)and prescribed me vitaD 50000 and calcium tab, I feel little better these days but not completely, I still have pain in my baby. Is this normal or do I have to consult the doctor again if yes then which specialists should I consult please suggest me. Also prescribe the medication.
Sir, my age is 23 (male) and I am just is 55 and height is 5.10 I look very thin, please suggest some daily Indian food to get weight.
I am 17 years old. I am very slim. I want gain my weight but my weight is not increasing. I am very slim according to my age. please suggest me some healthy diet plan to gain my weight faster.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits