Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from some serious problems since one year before. I have migraine, heart problem (sometime it start paining) I have a operation many years ago but now sometimes the operated part is paining very badly. Also I am feeling weak since a month.
I am 19years old and have migraine and is reduced but still after all the remedies I often get severe head ache on left part? How to solve this.
My father is 68 years old n he has been suffering from epilepsy for last 20 yrs. Recently he has been showing many symptoms of epilepsy like not responding anything. Not able to express n body imbalance. We consulted his regular neurologist n he advised valparin 300 mg tab to be taken with other regular AED like Epsolin 100 mg 4 tab a day n phenobarbitone 60mg in morning n 90mg at night. Please advise.
Can ayurveda help me cure insomnia which I have been experiencing for past 4 months regularly and infrequently for many years?
When i am wake up in this time my legs and arms have numbness and also in stomach in side part also what is the problem please suggest me.
From 2006 I have migraine made my life hell please recommend me some good medicine and some tips to get rid of this migraine. I am 24 year old?
I am a disease free person as well as a I have sufficient power but my forehand is very thin. Whenever I do any hard physical work my hand start to vibrate. What should I do?
I am nt able to sleep facing insomnia . Should I try sum medications or wat should I do I am facing anxiety also. Kindly help.
Is nurokind injection and neurobion injection is same ,do they have same function of work ,and what are the side effects of both the injections.
I am 30 year old male working as Assistant professor in Computer science department and having epilepsy in the sense get jerks if I work in front of computer or got tensed. Tat jerk occurs and extends for just 2 to 10 seconds and leaves as it is. I use epitril Md in case if I got any symptoms. Please give me suggestions tat how to recover.
Hello sir mein 4-5 month se head pain ho raha hai. Ankho par stress rehta h. Maine ishke liye eye specialist se concern kiya. Unho ne bola apke eye thik h. Mujhe bola apko migraine ki problem h.
I am 35 year and I am surfing from TIA from last 3 months and all reports will be normal .Time four five days my right hand , right leg and tung not working properly.
Sir, I am 18 years old boy. Mere haath kabhi kabhi kaapte hai, jab me kisi me saamne kuch likhta hu, sign krt hu, air jyadatr jab mobl PR typing krta hu. Akele me kabhi nahi kaapte hei. Pls tell me answer.
What are the remedies to prevent insomnia at night? The person suffering is 20 year old. Has sedentary lifestyle and does most of his work on phone laptop etc.(gadgets)
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc.
Apart from the lifestyle changes and the tips that will help you gain a better sleep, there is another therapy, which may be useful. It is called the cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy can give essential knowledge about sleep and help achieve normal sleep routines. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!