Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
It's months no periods. And negative pregnancy test. I have sleeping sickness and tiredness. And I don't want to eat the things I liked before. Headaches and backaches. Little cramps always. Little cold. And I scared to take antibiotics. How can I confirm whether I am pregnant or not? Is there any chance that negative pregnancy test even though I am pregnant? Actually when I can try pregnancy test?
Iam 27 yrs old and I recently got married. Iam completing 3weeks since I missed my period and I got the symptoms of pregnancy. What should be the first action I have to take and tell me the diet to follow.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.
I have irregular periods. And I also have thyroid for which I am taking medicines. How can I understand if I am having pcos problem or not.
I am 25 years old and have gained wgt from 58 to 70 kg in last two years. I used to never workout, bt since last 2 yrs I stay away from home and hav been eating lots of fatty food. Can anyone give me healthy diet plan?
Osteoporosis is a degenerative condition connected with the bones. In this condition, the bones become absolutely brittle and hollow over a period of time. In normal scenarios, bones usually get broken down and repaired over time. They are known as the living tissue of the body. But when the old bone does not get removed due to the lack of new bone creation, this is known as osteoporosis. This disease can affect both men and women. Many women go through this condition after menopause. Let us find out more about the symptoms of this condition.
Causes: There are a variety of things that cause the painful symptoms of osteoporosis. Hormonal changes that affect the sex and thyroid hormones as well as adrenal and parathyroid glands are known to cause this condition. Also, low calcium intake over a prolonged period, especially after childbirth and during menopause can cause this condition in many women. Further, eating disorders where the patient practices severe restrictions when it comes to food intake, can also have a bearing on the person, which keeps the right nutrients from reaching the bones. Steroids and other kinds of medicines that have been used on a prolonged basis in order to treat cancer, gastric reflux, seizures and to cure transplant rejections, can also lead to this condition. Celiac disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel conditions and liver or kidney disease can also lead to osteoporosis.
- Fracture: One of the most common symptoms of osteoporosis includes fragile bones that may lead to fractures. Even a minor movement or a fall can cause a fracture as the bones are brittle and hollow. Because the bones are more delicate than usual, these fractures can be triggered easily by an impactful action like a particularly loud sneeze or a persistent cough.
- Neck and Back Pain: Compression fractures in the spine are a common occurrence for people who are suffering from osteoporosis. The vertebrae that have collapsed can pinch the nerves radiating from the spinal cord. This can be a very painful condition that goes from tender pain to debilitating sharp pain.
- Height: One of the most noticeable symptoms of osteoporosis includes the visible loss of height. A patient suffering from this condition will appear to have shrunk suddenly, in a very mild way. It can cause a condition known as kyphosis, which is basically a stooped back. Owing to this condition, there may be severe pain in the neck and lumbar, or lower back region as well.
- Emergency Situation: If you happen to be experiencing debilitating and sudden pain in the hip or wrists or other such areas, then it is recommended to see a doctor immediately as this could indicate a fracture.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from PCOS from last 3 years. My doctor said that medicine is only solution for pcos. I got my periods after taking medicines only. Will it affect my future married life. And can it cause cancer in future. Also I am suffering from depression, stress, facial hairs, tiredness, and also having frequent urine problem. Can you please suggest me something better for me.
After doing sex for 3 times a month and ejaculating sperm into my wife vagina still she is not getting pregnant. What is the reason.
Super Fact of the Day: Seven miles of blood vessels are generated with each new pound of fat in your body
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!