Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
Blood comes directly from body when go to toilet. Not mixed with stool. Firstly constipation occurs. But today blood comes after stool. What can I do?
I have been having difficulty in breathing for quite some time now. I have been trying to identify the cause for nearly an year now. I recently has a severe throat infection and even my nose was blocked due to inflammation and I had breath to breath using my mouth. The cause for my sore throat was diagnosed as Acid reflux and was prescribed to have gaviscon and rabeprazole sodium. My Nasal block is not completely getting cured. Any suggestion and advice.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 28 year old next month fixed my marriage but I have two problems 1. My penis size is too small 3" inches only I want increase size its possible? 2. My sex time is only 2 minutes how to increase sex time?
I am having very bad headache since yesterday. And its paining around back head and around whole head.
Hello doctor . I want to have unprotected sex. So I have heard about an idea of Safe sex days that is having sex 2 or 3 days before the starting of period. Is this method reliable? My gf will have period on 21st july. If I have unprotected sex on 20th or 19th july. Will it be safe? Thank you for your time.
My mother is 65 years old. She is a chronic diabetic patient, with high blood and uric acid. She also suffers from cough time to time. She had an open heart bye pass surgery on nov 2012. She had paroxysmal AF on 20th july 2015. She is over weight. Please suggest me about her precautions, diets, life style. We want to know how dangerous is her condition. She takes medicines regularly as directed by the physician but doesnt follow any diet chart as such. Please suggest what should we do and how best we can treat her.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.