Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
Is it compulsory that skin on male sex organ to be move completely go back to participate in sex. My skin on penis go back up to half of the penis length. Is there any need of operation for cutting the skin on penis.
I have a disease psoriasis it is from 3 years back I want to get rid of this so what medicine should I take.
My mom age 53 got boils on her legs, stomach and inner thighs. Can you suggest any medicine for this?
My old mother aged 87 years often complains of a swallowing problem. She feels there may be some constriction in the gullet or may be cough, which does not allow her to swallow food or tablets properly. Her complain is that her gullet seems chocked and swallowing is difficult.
Which time Sun is the best time to get vitamin D. Some say afternoon sun also gives us vitamin d in 1-2 min exposure. Wat time and how much time exposure is good to get vitamin d?
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am having a problem of stomach if I eat more I will get stomach pain and I can't go for toilet perfectly.
I have diplopiya and my MRI result shows ischaemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar What I do?
Dear sir I am not diabetic and bp patient. Healthwise fit. But my erection is late. Wat is the problem and which type of tests required for me. before 8months I am sexually fit. I am worrying abt my erection. Wat is the solution. Kindly pls giv valuable suggestions.
A am a 54 year old suffering from constipation and difficulty in bowl movement. After meals I feel heavy as my food does not get digested easily so I feel discomfort in lying down.
I have a headache last five days I used some type of medicine but it is not give good result when I eat at that time my headache gone and after when medicine effect gone my headache come back. Give me advise what I do?
My son who is 45 days old demands for breast milk more often. Sometimes in 1 hr interval and continues to drink for about 20 to 30 min. Will this overfeed my baby? Does this result in digestive problems?
Hi, Dr. I have seborehha problem itching white flakes ring worm infection even in my all over sweating area I had tried everything but no result itraface tab. Candid tv shampoo nozal shampoo but no result even this itching problem on my eye lashes please suggest me medicine or shampoo that will helpful in my thanking you.
I hv already gone through laser surgery for piles but not satisfied with that. Still problem is not solved. Kindly suggest me proper treatment.
I am 54 years old male, having hearing problem in both the ears. Nearly 25% less hearing, should I go for operation or go for hearing aids. Please advice.
Having lots of cough. It is struck in my throat. Does it may cause pneumonia. What are the symptoms of pneumonia. Plzz tell.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.