Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KhannaYour feedback matters!
My father is diagnosed and got know that his haemoglobin is low and the rating is 10 .he has very weak always having severe pain in back and legs dctr advised to take medicine at least for 15 days but the medicine is very costly so he has only taken for 7 days .my father is farmer so can't afford such costly medicine and I'm also a student so can't help him financially but I can spend 500 rs for him so kindly tell me any fruit or dry fruits which I can give him for haemoglobin and something for energy as he his farmer he have to do lots of physical work.
I am 17 year old male and from past 2 weeks I have been suffering from sciatica. Even after taking regular medications and bed rest I dont have considerable amount of relief. So I wanted to know about the precautions and medications to get relief from my pain.
While sitting I am feeling pain in the tail end that is tip of last part of backbone nearer rectum. A doctor advised to sit on rubber tyre. Please advice.
I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN FROM 3 MONTHS NO OTHER SYMPTOMS EXCEPT STIFFNESS, PAIN WHILE BENDING FORWARD, sometime prickly felling in lower back. Is this Disc Symptoms? I went to doctor he said its spasm he gave me some meds and 10 says rest from gyming, now again same problem what meds should I take? And what exercises can I do? Is this serious.
I am suffering from from ankle pain since last 4 weeks may I know the reason. please kindly do needful to me.
I am still suffering some kind of tinging at times burning and loss of sensation on my right foot & tinging ot lessre degree in left foor. I underwent subdural hematoma surgery. 22 mth back. Now free of that. What can I do to stop this constant feeling in both feets
Hi I am 36 year male and I have pain in my right hand index finger joint since one month. What will I do?
Sometimes there is a pain in my finger joints and it stays for 1 or 2 days then automatically it goes.
I'm having sharp pains in left waist when I touch its very sharp and otherwise it is dull ache in my waist. I noticed blood in my stool. What it can be doctors please help me its very concerning for me. I don't have any other symptom like vomiting nausea fever.
I am suffering from knee joint pain due to reduced cartilage. Can you suggest me suitable diet restrictions taking into regard of my medications for diabetes and bp.
I had a back pain and MRI scan shows patch near L3 L4 I had long car travel for three days and suddenly got pain which I neglected for one and half month and it radiates till my left leg my doc thinks of TB so I had done TB Gold Test and Montux test both are negative I'm taking only pain killers and pyridoxine please help and advise no typical signs of TB.
Sir mere father paraplegics hai due to spinal Cord injury kaya koi treatment hai Jo WO thik ho sake please suggest me a treatment.
I am 32 years old female with one kid of age four. I received zoledronic acid 5mg infusion for treatment of osteoporosis (caused in my left foot due to repeated fractures). Please let me know, for how long should I wait to become pregnant.
I have back pain due to disk issue. I had one epidural in 2007. But pain started since 2013. Cervical pain is also started. It restrict my moment and activities. Can you suggest Medicine. I am on physio, yoga and focusing on weigh loss. But I need Medicine so I can stand up, sit down well when work.
How to get rid of knee pains / leg pains in women I am 25 years old. I am pregnant now. What are the precautions to be taken and tell me some home remedies.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.