Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GowriYour feedback matters!
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My mother suffers from Dorsal spinal vertebrate compression fracture. She is 84 what is the line of treatment.
Since from a month am suffering from severe headache. How to conform whether it is a migraine or something else?
My grandfather is alzemeir patient. Although he can memorise past but has difficulty in present things. Like he gets confused how to paste and in locating things. He is taking Donamem 5 both in morning and evening. Pl guide whether medication is good are anything else is added so that there is no further deterioration of brain. He is very sensitive with stomach.
I have uric acid count up to 6.6 ml . And my left leg thigh numbness has increased and acute back pain and leg pain . I'm on few medications , but is there anything I still can do ?
Pain and numbness in both leg soles. Due to numbness itching and pain I unable to walk on road. Every time pain and feeling tense in both legs.
I am 20yrs old and I am facing problem of numbness in my foot. Can you tell me the reason and exercises.
Dear sir/ma'am, Are milk and ghee good for constipation and fissures? Also can warm ghee be applied on the anus. I'm taking lactifiber powder and providac capsules. How much gap should I give after taking lactifiber to drink milk if I can. Please advice.
I am patient of brain tumor opted on 2003 now I am married. I gave my semen for test. Report was" azoospermia" What to do?
I have suffering from migraine since last two years, my eye sight are ok even then I have these type of problem how and why?
I have a back pain. Unable to sit and walk with pain in right leg. Paraesthesia and sometimes numbness feel in the leg.
Fructose a sugar common in the western diet can damage hundreds of brain genes in a way that could lead to a range of diseases from diabetes to cardiovascular disease and from Alzheimer's to attention deficit hyperactivity disorders.
Among the conditions that can be amused by alterations to those genes are Parkinson's disease depression bipolar disorder and other brain diseases.