Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh DanielYour feedback matters!
Now i'm enjoying sex life from last 1 year with my girlfriend. Now my girlfriend's vagina little bit loose compare to beginning. My girlfriend asking me how to tight vagina at home with home remedies please suggest me what should I do?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
If pregnant woman has blood pressure150/100 in the 4 th month then what precautions she take and whichmedicines should be preferred.
Hello sir, sir meri wife pragnent nahi hai but shaadi se pahle uske nipple me milk ki jagah yellow milk a raha hai isse koi problem to nahi hai ya iski koi medicine ise band karne ke liye
Hello I am 8 weeks pregnant. Two days before I was ill and after blood test mild lever infection was found .I took the medicines from MD doctor that are safe for pregnancy. Now after two days I am feeling better but brown colored fluid is discharged today.Is it normal and safe ?
Hello, I married recently five months before, my hubby had unprotected sex once at past three month before but he hadn't ejaculated inside. As I missed my periods from the two months. But as my periods comes on 15 day of the month I. E. 15 august and I took my home pregnancy test at 19/august and it showed negative pregnancy. I ignored the miss of mensuration but now in the month of September period get miss again. As I have taken home pregnancy test twice it is showing invalid result twice. As there is lots of pain occur in lower abdomen I get stabbing feeling during the urination. Some times there is unbearable pain occur and nowadays I am feeling like cramps same occur in periods but periods doesn't occur. Kindly guide am I pregnant or I am suffering from UTI infection. And because of this my periods are getting miss from last two months.
I am suffering from pain in stomach for more than 10 days. My periods are not started than I test my urine and result is positive. So, now what I will do? please suggest.
Hello, . My query is regarding my pregnancy. Its my 8 wk of pregnancy. I need help for proper diet schedule, foods to avoid during pregnancy and safe multivitamins and other supplements for proper growth, health of fetus. Thanks.
Hi doc I am 27 years old I am 8 weeks pregnant. My problem is so much vomiting. My mouth taste are always very bad I know it is normal but is with the help of any home remedy I can get some relief not want to take medicine like emset doxitant. Thanks.
Do you know a healthy diet plan should have optimum level of fiber in it.Dr. Surabhi Jain , celebrity nutritionist in india says that the fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbohydrates, it does not break down your body. Dr Surabhi jain says Fibers have many health benefits, from lowering cholesterol levels to keeping you feeling full longer. For healthy life include high-fiber foods in your daily diet. If you are starving nature and you want to try to follow diet, fiber may be just what you are lacking. Best online dietician in Lucknow says It keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Fiber does not make the blood sugar go up quite as quickly. It allows the sugar to get into your system more slowly.
Don't Miss This
There are many health benefits of fiber as stated by online diet plan of world famous dietitians in india
· Lowering cholesterol levels
· Improving digestion
· Reducing diabetes risk
· Improving heart disease
· Reducing constipation
· Reducing the risk of diverticulitis
· Maintain control of blood sugar
Where to Find Fiber:
Best Nutritionist in Lucknow Fiber is a most important food for healthier diet. Fiber is always found in vegetables fruits and whole grain.best online diet plan says It is the best that you get the fiber you need each day from foods in your diet rather than supplements. Normally people need 20-30 gm of fiber in everyday. Best dietitian in Lucknow There is some fiber-rich foods are:
· Whole-grain breads
· cereals, and pastas
· Fruits & vegetables
· Brown rice
· Dried beans
Fiber is great for your body, but don’t go suddenly on the fiber bandwagon and ramp up your intake all at once. Best dietician in India Take it slowly and increase your fiber each day.
Smart Choices to take Fiber:
Best indian dietician Finally you know that fiber-rich food is healthy for you, so find and select fiber food in your daily meals and snacks. Try to get more fiber everyday with these tips. most famous dietician in India Dr Surabhi jain says that
· Have oatmeal or whole-grain cereal for breakfast
· Eat fruits and veggies raw
· Snack on fruits
· Have bulgur, barley, or couscous in evening tea
· Munch on popcorn when you need a snack.
· Take brown rice and avoid white rice
· Take whole-wheat pasta
· Take more fiber-rich vegetables and fruits.
· Have a bran muffin for breakfast or a snack.