Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old male. I am experiencing ache in my shoulders for the past 4 months and my tummy is also increased drastically in the past few years. I have a sitting job (9: 00 am to 7: 00 pm). Please advice?
I am 39 years, started running from 5 Months. Recently developed shin splints and from 1 week taking rest due to leg pain. Blood test is Normal. Vit d level is 22. Taking supplements for vitamin d. Now I am getting pain in legs it will increase as the day progresses. When I took tolpa d tablet it will reduce other wise it will increase. Not yet started running due to leg pain.
I am 18 year old, I had leg sprain on many parts of my leg as I met with accident today there are no injuries outside but i am getting hell of pain inside i am able to move my leg easily.
My self srikanth studying btech age 23. I am suffering with back bone from fast 2 months I didn't tell to my parents so please say me some trips how I can treat or I should consult a doctor.
I have a problem with my leg bones. When I am running, my legs are suffering from too much pain and also I feel pain inmy bones of legs. So what I have to do sir. Please answer me nand give me solution for this problem.
Past 10 years I am suffering from frozen shoulder at Right. Despite many physiotherapy treatment and exercise no improvement. I am 62 years old-no sugar but BP under control-medicine Losar 50 mg one time a day. Some orthopedists(specialist) advised me undergo surgery-arthroscope at the joint or joint replacement. Kindly advise me.
I have symptoms, hyper acidity always, I can not eat anything, even if I drink a small amount of water, a worst burning start at upper belly, I am feeling very weak, and having giddiness, to eat something infect a single bit is very very difficult for me and I lost my apatite and I can not complete my sleep, my sleep breaks within every 2 or 3 hour, I have pain on leg, back side and constipation occur, I have not eaten for 2 days, I have no willing of eating food, if I drink water then burning occur also in upper stomach, what is it symptoms indicate? Is it any kidney or liver disease, or simple acidity, I did also endoscopy, doctor said it is acidity, please tell me clearly, what is this symptoms indicates.
I am suffering from back pain from last two years know sometimes I feel back pain please suggest me.
My mom getting pain on the backbone while doing household purposes. I want to help my mom to solve her problem. What type of cream should I apply? She is 45 yrs.
I have back ache some time and pain keep on moving my age is 38 years old my calcium is 8.3 vit d is 15 uric acid is normal.
My mother at 65 years having joint pains since 5 years works in agric. Fields also using gel or spray on that parts need you r suggest how she will out of the pains?
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from low bone density and heavy weight. Can you please give suggestion.
Wrist pain hand Not getting reduce I had tuk many medicines Thn too its not working . Suggest me plz.
Im 40 years old lady. And im suffering from leg pain. In night time it will become more painful. I consulted many doctors but no use. Can you suggest me that which type of food I have to take and what precaution I can do for this leg pain?
My mother had spine problem and frequently it pains. Her hand pain and can't hold any heavy object for long time what should she do to reduce the pain and lead a better life?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.