Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendran PurushothamanYour feedback matters!
I have many dark spots on my face How can I get rid of those spots quickly as I am having my engagement next month Please suggest me But there should not be any side effects.
I had red circular patches on my legs it is circular like shape and itching occurs regularly. How to get rid from this type of skin disease. Wil you please give me an advice. Thank you.
Hello sir my hairs r very long but from few days my hairs are falling everyday which is not done before. So what to do to stop hairfall? I do not drink do not even smoke.
Iam losing hair on sides I have used many shampoos. But no use. To regrow hair what precautions should I take. Help me loss.
I am 26 years old male having digestion problem stool is not solid and skin problem at the back having pimples.
I am 19 year old with normal and medium colour skin tone and I want to use a facial kit at home .i am thinking to use lotus herbal natural glow facial kit will that be useful in bringing glow to face?
I recently bought Neutrogena deep clean face wash, Neutrogena fine fairness cream and Neutrogena Sunblock with SPF 50. I would like to know whether these products are safe on skin. Please help me out.
I am facing a skin problems due to pimples. My face is losing glow. What I should do to avoid pimples and dark marks.
I am 24 yrs old and I have acne problem. I am in a field job. So prone to dust and sun. Please suggest some remedy?
Sir I have no sexual desire. And there problems of pimple on my face. It irritates me. My vagina always dry. I faced problems with this. My request is to please solve this.
I am 33 years old female, I started losing hair at the age of 27 years. Sometime I felt that I will be bald soon. But I am yet not bald. If you look at me you will not be able to tell that I am having hair fall problem. Density on top has gone lower than other back area of head. I think its female pattern baldness. I would like to seek any Homeopathic medicine treatment available for` this?
Hii. I am 22 year old. I have many black spots on my face and also cz of pimple? What should I do for dat is der any treatment or ointment?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi sir, I am 24 years old man. I am facing hair loss as its a heredity. Some times I feel slight pain on my scalp, like some 1 pulling my hair. Does that mean I am losing hair at that portion.
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is good growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.