Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendran KYour feedback matters!
I am a gay. I met a normal straight friend. I spoke to him about my introvert life. But he is selfish and hide many things. He said his girl friend and males friend left him. Due to his selfishness, I ignore him. Now he started hurting me by getting my friends as his own. Showing he is better than me in every activity. Is he a gay. How I ll escape? I told him only one thing that I had fun with only with one friend. He is scared to talk with males. Always with girls saying want to get marry. He act like a man. Pls advise we both will escape.
Since 3 years I am noticing change in my self . Memory lost dark circles , dull skin , laziness , erection problem , premature ejaculation etc . I am 33 years old fit and healthy . I smoke , drink occasionally . Married 1 son . I am worried about my self now . What is happening to me . I. M absolutely perfect . All clear inside out .
I am suffering from dry cough and erectile dysfunction sometimes. What would be the reason? I smoke up around more than a packet in a day. And I am addicted to alcohol also. How to get back my normal life.?
I am 33 years old Male. One year back first time i got checked my sugar levels casually and found HBA1c - 6.1 Fasting 150 and post lunch 230. After that i consult a physician he had given medicine .After using medicine i have observed sudden shivering in my hands ,drowsiness Etc. After that i have consult a diabetologist he had given other madicine even with that madicine also same symptoms i have observed after one week i got suger tisting done and observed fasting -123 and post lunch -169.Doctor told me to stop the madicine and get the testing done after 15 days. Testing done after 15 days after stoping all madicine and observed fasting -110 and post lunch 148 .Again doctor told me to get the testing done after 2 months. Testing done after 2 months observed HBA1c -5.5 and fasting 100 and post lunch 125. After seeing the test reports i did not consult the doctor till now and after that i have got the sugar testing done several time and observed fasting was 100-110 and post lunch was 140-150. My doubt is weather i have diabetes or not ? please advise.
I am jayesh patel and I am suffering from a problem and that is coughing and sneezing. So please tell me how to cure easily.
I have been having problem in sleeping since 7-8 days and whenever I get asleep it didn't last long enough also my eyes get dry after waking up so can you please suggest me what is this syndrome and how can it be corrected as soon as possible?
I am 24 years old. Recently I have been experiencing burning sensation in my eyes. I wash my eyes frequently with cold water. I use laptop for about 10 hours a day. Is that the reason? I sleep for 7 hours.
Hi doctor I was getting irritation at my work because of headache from since 3 days can youu please give me a suggestion.
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother.