Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RajendranYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
Sir mere gale me khichav rhta h m doc ke gya to doc bola akal jaad niklti h us wjhse h or doc ne akal jaad ka xray kiya to wo jaad fsi hui h wo nikl nhi skti. Kya akal jaad ko niklne ka ilaj h.
My both ears is itching and pain when I wear earring. If I don't wear then the earring hole is block.
I am a male Sr Citizen aged 73 years having BP and Diabetes taking prescribed medicines for some time. I am experiencing ringing sound in my ears/head intermittently during day and night. I am told it is known as TINNITUS. What is the remedy for this condition Sir?
Could I be pregnant? My period is 10 days late, I've got tender breasts, having bad headaches, been dizzy a couple of times, I've been really emotional and have been tired but no sleep but my period came today, it was heavy but went light a couple of hours later!
My Wife's Periods Due dt 29/07/2015, Menstr Cycle 29-30 days. Symptoms is Morning Sickness, Brest Pain, Dizziness. We have taken Pregnancy test 2 times. But result negative. Can you please tell me what can i do?
Sinus disease leads to chronic illness reducing the productivity of life grossly for years. Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.