Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Prp Hair Transplant
Are rashes common when you get typhoid fever subsides . After detecting typhoid and taking antibiotics rashes have developed after 4 days what is the treatment,
Does masturbation affect our loss of hair melanin too. And our hair started turning white.Please tell.
I am suffering with premature ejaculation I haven't done sex yet But I think I'm dealing with it I have a habit of masturbating Trying to avoid it But can not have a control on it And also I have hair fall issue What should I do now To recover and also to get a good personality and few of my friends told that I can not develop my personality until I quit it Is that true? What should I do I'm just 18 now Weight nearly 55 I'm really tensed about it.
I have so many after acne breakouts marks over my face. I want to get rid of them asap. Suggest any effective home remedy or any effective cream?
For some time some pimples on my back they do not remove if they remove they give black spot on my back.
Hiii. I am 27 year old male 60 kg weight. I have extensive hair loss on mh scalp. It has very thin hair. Shall I try mintop 10%. How is it different from mintop 5 %. I used mintop 5 % for a year but no positive results.
I am loosing hair very early and getting bald. I am 23 years old now. I am concerned about my hair. What should I do?
I have black spots on my whole body from my 6th month of pregnancy till today (my baby is of two months). Please advise.
Hello Sir, Reg: pimples and dry skin I'm 20 years old, recently I was changed my soap after that I have been facing the dry skin problems and energy at face more at eyebrows. How to reduce the energy and pimple, and please suggest a soap to me.
Most people lose about 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet, the thinning of scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous hair growth filling up the vacant spots. But permanent hair loss occurs if the cycle of shedding and growth is disrupted or the hair follicle is damaged and substituted with a scar tissue.
Few possible causes can be-
- Genetic factors: Genetic factors bring about gradual hair loss in both the sexes; resulting in bald spots and a receding hairline in men and the thinning of hair among women. Hereditary factors also determines the age at which you could start losing hair.
- Medical conditions: Medical conditions such as hormonal imbalances attack the body’s immune system, thus resulting in damaged hair follicles, scalp infections such as ringworm, skin disorders and hair pulling disorder, a psychological condition that causes people to pull out hair from the scalp, eyebrows or other parts of the body.
- Medications: Hair loss can be caused due to intake of certain drugs, such as the ones for birth control or for treating high blood pressure, heart problems, depression, arthritis or cancer. Consumption of excessive Vitamin A can cause hair fall as well.
- Stress: Physical and emotional stress can cause hair loss. Surgery, high fevers, and blood loss can cause enough stress to cause excessive shedding. Childbirth can result in hair loss for several months after delivery. As for psychological stress, the link is less well defined, but many people have reported losing hair at times of extreme mental stress or anxiety.
- Other Possible Reasons: Other reasons such as radiation therapy to treat cancer, emotional or physical trauma, surgery, extremely high fever or sudden and excessive weight loss can all contribute to hair loss. Hair styling equipment and other chemical based treatments are some of the other triggers of hair loss.
- Anemia: Anemia (insufficient red blood cells in the blood), Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (a condition marked by enlarged ovaries and the formation of tiny cysts on the outer edges of the ovaries), thyroid disorders or pregnancy can also result in hair loss.