Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
He snore a lot while sleeping is there any problem will arise due to this, will it affect to heart or its due to aging ,is daily exercise is ok or have to do any thing more, any homemade solution is there?
I am Rebecca I always suffer with phlegm in my throat, and I do not have other diseases like sinus or asthma .due to the more contain of thick phlegm, and my mouth gives bad smell because when I was taking food tiny food materials are sticking in the phlegm after 1 or 2 days it coming out .becoz of dis my mouth always gives bad smell I can not talk freely wid any1 .what I should? please give any remedy for this problem thank you!
Last 3 days back I have a problem in my back side of ear I felt there is something In my head or ear or its my only thinking please suggest its my ear problem or head.
Once I got beating on my ears badly with my father. After 1 month I started listening some sound when I close and open my eyes in ears. Is that something happened in my ears. What should I do. Tell me if this is a problem in future.
I have cold and pain in throat and cough phlegm from one week please suggest remedies I am 52 yard old.
Hello my hubby has night blindness in left eye as congenital. He is 33 years old. What is treatment on this? I am 34years old. We got married ago 4 yrs. We both are deaf dumb. I got miscarriage ago 3 years 1st time. After that I consulted to Dr. but not become successfully nowadays for pregnancy. My USG report n all blood reports r normal. His semen report also normal. Only my ovulation is late i. E. On 17th day. Can hubby's problem (night blindness) become in baby in future? My all families n his all families r normal. My mummy papa got married in relationship n his mummy papa also. I am in tension please help me.
What is the quick & permanent remedy for cure or clear phlegm of throat. I am a vocalist so please suggest.
I am a 43 years old male & hace infleuenja (nazla zukam) for last many years & have pain my throat & taking allopathic medicine from last 7-8 months, doctor said this is only due to allergic infleuenja but don? t have proper relief so suggest what should I do.
I have fever low grade from past 2 days and headache will mild chills. No sore throat or anything. I took crocin and dolo but its not helping with anything. What can be the possible reason and what should I do. Does it mean I have dengue or anything. Also I have bit of nauseous feeling and back pain (have had back pain in the past too)
I have pharyngitis problem for long 20 to 25 years. Took alopathic & homoeopathic treatment many times. Temporarily got relief after said treatment. Would you please suggest me permanent solution?
Hi sir, Suddenly I got blood from my nose, I'm worried about this, may I know what are the reasons for this.
My son age 11 years had ear pain, I put ear drops "DREP" EAR DROP, please tell is it safe for his age.
She is 20 years old. She had found tinnitus in left ear last night. Its not too much loud. And appears on turning the head on left side. Can it be cured in this stage? Can garlic help?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.