Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajasri S
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Rajasri SYour feedback matters!
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Meri age 24 h or mere ovary mey hemorrhagic cyst h 26*18 mm ka left side mey or is month mey mujhe 15 din bd bht hi hulkr se period ho rhe h kbi bnd hojate bilkul to kbi thode se suru smjh ni arha h ese kyu ho rha h aj 4 din se ese continue h please tell me.
Maine abortion pills consume ki 15 din pahle per still result positive. Pahle Maine mifepristone li milk se uske baad khana kha liya 44 hours k baad Khali pet misoprostol milk k sath do tablet or phir raat me do tablet milk k saath kya Maine pills ghalat tareeke se li ?thoda discharge or bleeding brownish hui do char din usk baad ab sab normal hai or test possitive h it's 7 week 3 days I want abort it wt I do please help me.
Hi I am 22 years old women. Can I use Ovigyn D3 for conceive. Can I use this tablet to become pregnant. It is safe for pregnancy.
Hi, I am mom with 15 days boy. I didn't have lactation so doctor suggested me to take lactare capsules 2-2-2. As long as I need. Is it safe to take it for long term. Because if I stop taking I am not getting lactation. Please suggest me any others tips or ideas for increasing my supply. I want breast feed my baby. Even I am using capsules night times I am using formula for him. Please suggest any idea I want to feed my baby completely without formula.
My follicle size is 2 cm and I have been advised to take hcg injection. Now im taking progesterone sustain release tablet. May I expect my pregnancy in this month.
Im 35 yrs old I get inserted IUD recently for the third time now I have white discharge after this what shall I do pls clarify.
Helo. Doctor, nowadays I feel as if I am pregnant, I missed my periods last month they fall on 18th of every month. But I did a pregnancy test last week it was negative. But I still feel like I am pregnant as I frequently feel to urinate and my vagina is itching .i get cramps in my abdomen. I am confused. Please help me.
Hey we are married couple and now we are planing for children so please help me what is the best time for this. Till date we have completed one year of our married life and during this we never use any kind of medicines.Please tell.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when there is a vascular event in the brain causing a blockage of blood vessels or a rupture of vessels causing hemorrhage. The brain cells are starved of food and oxygen or are assaulted by a barrage of harmful agents released as a result of hemorrhage, suffering reversible or irreversible damage. Dead or disabled brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients may lose control over parts of the body or lose the capacity to speak, think or remember.
Strokes can be mild to severe and require immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and a stroke patient is ideally treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts. At various stages of treatment, the attention of doctors specializing in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Critical Care, Medicine, Radiology and Physical Medicine may be required. Besides, good nursing care and physiotherapy are essential for better recovery from stroke.
Types of Stroke-
- Ischemic Stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. The commonly seen underlying causes are atherosclerosis (which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels) or embolism (blood clot formed elsewhere reaches the brain circulation and blocks a smaller blood vessel). Other rarer causes of ischemic stroke are trauma, hypotension, vasospasm, etc..
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel ruptures into the brain. This can be caused by high blood pressure, weakened vessel wall due to atherosclerosis, or vascular malformations like aneurysms, AVM, or cavernomas.
- Transient Ischemic Attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini-stroke. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature, and may happen repeatedly.
Treatment of Stroke:
A. General Treatment: Most cases require supportive management to prevent the secondary complications of stroke, so that the patient gets adequate time for the brain tissue to recover functions. Medicines are administered to control brain pressure, prevent convulsions and aid brain tissue recovery. Paralysis of muscles, difficulty in eating, drinking, breathing, controlling urine etc. make the patient highly dependent. Physiotherapy is essential for good recovery of impaired functions. It is essential for family and friends to encourage the patient and involve themselves in supportive care to prevent depression from setting in and for robust rehabilitation.
B. Specific Treatment of Ischemic Stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes presenting early. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is again useful only if the patient reaches early. This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
- Decompressive craniectomy: Large ischemic strokes cause a rise of brain pressure which may cause death. To reduce brain pressure, decompressive craniectomy surgery may be required if medicines alone are not effective.
In this, a large part of the skull on one side or in the front may be removed to allow space for a swelling brain and relieve intracranial pressure.
C. Specific Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to remove blood clots, repair vascular malformations and for relieving pressure within the skull. The need for surgery depends on the cause, location and volume of hemorrhage besides other factors. It is an important decision, and the family needs to consult with the neurosurgeon and understand the implications thoroughly before agreeing or disagreeing for treatment.
- Endovascular coiling or embolisation: Act as standalone treatment or as an additional aid to surgery especially in vascular malformations like aneurysms or AVMs.