Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajashree P. Ramkrishna
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashree P. RamkrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes and pain over last 6 Days. What should I do? Give suggestion to remove reddish in eyes?
I have red eyes and mind confused, before last three days, so please give solution for this problem?
To reduce eye sight what I have to do and what kind of vegetable and non and I have and what kind of food I should avoid? Please send methe details.
Sir. Accident se meri aakho ka nerves cut gya h jise. Meri aakho se pani aata rhta h. par dekhne me koi problem nai ho rhi h. Mjhe koi solution btaye please
I got accidentally hit in the eye. At first it was paining but soon the pain was over. By 3 hours after then, I was unable to see properly with that eye (left. Everything I see is having an other layer on it.
Sir if my eye power vision increase at -0.5 to 1.5 then it is possible to recover at normal power? I mean glasses can remove.
I am suffering from eyes irritating problem. Because of this I can't open my eyes properly and feel pain in my eyes. So kindly give your best advice to me. To cure this disease.
There is very small particle of jiletin plastic is sticked in my eye for long time (in corner of lower lid). It is not uncoftable for me. I do not have any type of problem with my that eye. My doctor also not able to see it. Is this harmful for my eyes? Does it lead to eye cancer? Or eye damage or blindness? If ignored?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes.