Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RajasekarYour feedback matters!
I feel always weakness and sleep more during urination sperm come out with urine. I also very thin and masturbate 1 time at least in a week. what should I do to to increase my weight and avoid my weakness.
I am suffering from 8 mm stone in ureter near iliac crossing. 3 to 4 mm three stones on left kidney and 4 to 5 mm four stones in right kidney. Now what I have to do. 8 mm will affect my kidney. I stuck in ureter since last 3 months. What would be the fees for lithotripsy. Will my health insurance work here.
My wife is suffering with gas problem. In her last sonogram fibroid found in uterus. Doctor asking it's nothing to worry. She was on medication, but problem starts again, when she completed. Sometimes before, someone (who was performing reiki) told that it's intestine problem. My wife has abnormal period & heavy bleeding history, before marriage. She is overweight & under treatment at anjali mukerjee weight loss programmer.. Please guide.
I am 32 years old, I have pain while urinating and even I seen blood in urine other symptoms like a more frequent urge to urinate, pain in vagina while urinating, chills etc, please help me and what medicine I should take.
I have a 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. And for the past 60 days my whole abdomen is paining. Now, I also have a new urination problem like I have the strong urge to pee but when I go to pee, it takes 5-10 minutes to start. I also have frequent urination 15 times a day. I drink 3 lit water. So, please tell me what foods to be avoided for further kidney stone in future? And what should I do for 4.9 mm kidney stone?
Hello doctor My urine is in yellow colour from the past three days Does it indicates any saviour disease What can I do for that.
I had done my executive health checkup on 30 may and was normal but recently before 4 days back I got fever and lower back pain in which it was ruled out of a kidney stone and it came out in a day after drinking plenty water, in between I had gone twice to body massage, now I feel very fatigue and full of flum in cold. Should I go for jaundice test, dengue or any other test as feeling very lazy all the time with shortness of breath. CBC was normal a month back too.
I am diabetic and etching has started since last 1 year. Taking medicine glycinorm but no improved on Internet ayurvedic medicine including cow urine is suggested and want to consult ayurvedic doctor.
I usually feel like peeing continuously after an intercourse and it is there for almost two days. Is this a serious issue?
Problem of hypertonic urine even sufficient water is being consumed. Burning feel while urinating and sometimes stomach pain too. What could be the possible symptoms?
Heavy pain or burn during urination and stomach Problems like food digesting very late and feeling weakness always.
Hi my name is vinay awasthi. What type medicine helpful in urine infection. I face this problem frequent. What type of prequestion I should take.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.