Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. RajasekarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, married, female. Suffering by anal fissure last few weeks. Its very painful. Please help me in this regards. Please suggest me medicines for this problem.
Hii I am 27 year female still unmarrird I feel bad smell in urine from last 1year please help me out
I am 21, male and today for the first time, I had bleeding through my anus. The blood was not mixed with the faeces. Should I consult a good doctor?
Good evening. I am 26 female. I got married on August 30, 2015. My husband is a RCI scientist DRDO Hyderabad. My urine as well as hcg confirmed on October month 2015 while I was in Tamil nadu then I got spotting on 45 days from my last period starting date. My period is regular 30 days once. Then I checked with gynecologist she gave result as abortion. Then again Feb 2016 got pregnant same urine and hcg positive again spotting on 40 days, I went to different gynecologist in Hyderabad she recommended me to take TORCH test in that igm is negative, igg rubella and herpes simplex positive in listing then comments as negative only, Dr. gave some tablets for 5 days. Then recommended us for baby plan later. My husband has hearing problem and soft voice he can understand only lip moments due to this He is always misunderstanding me, I came to know this after marriage only due to I am islamic girl. He is doubting me for torch igg herpes positive by searching in internet but my torch comments In torch as negative. Then again April 2016 my urine test got positive result also got spotting in 40 days then went doctor she recommended hormone assay test for me that shows normal value and also torch test to my husband he is having igg rubella and cytomegalovirus as positive remaining negative, also thyroid 7.06 then doctor advised us to take medicine for torch infection for 60 days I took medicine but he refused to take and blaming me by assuming that he got cytomegalovirus from me as sexually transmitted disease. Finally he abused and left me in my mom home from past 7 months. I want to know the reason for my continuous abortion. Did Igg positive affect the baby? My husband sperm is looking like water. I felt like it came out in morning as it is. He blamed me that I can not get pregnant. Now we are separated without divorce. He didn't understand me properly. I just want to know what is the reason for the abortions. What test should I take further that I can fit for pregnancy?
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.