Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rajaram DYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am getting severe knee pain when i walk or when i am climbing steps. my age is 42 and i am having BP as well as diabeties. what should i do
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 months. From last 2 months I am not able to walk, Dr. Asked me to do a mri lumbar sacral spine. Report is. Desiccated disk at L5-S1 level. Diffuse diskal protrusion at L5-S1 level effacing the anterior epidural fat and indenting the thecal sac. Superior migration of large right para-central diskal herniation atL5-S1 level reaching uptill mid level of L5 and causing extradural thecal and right radicular indentation. Doctors are advising for surgery. Please advice.
Hi sir, good morning. Sir I have backache since 6 months. And I am using pain relief gel for this backache. Sir please suggest me to decrease this back pain.
I asked that I have round shoulders and I was recommended that I have to pull my chest up daily. This exercise will help to correct my posture. I have read somewhere that shoulder braces is far better than exercise is it correct? And from where I can get this. Please solve my query and if you could suggest me some better exercise I will be thankful. I want to join gym because of this bullshit shoulder I can't do the same it loose your confidence. Help me.
My mom have pain in her back and doctors said that tere was a gap between her back bone so she need rest what should I do for that problem.
Uric acid in my blood is 7.2. Everyday I suffer from light back pain. Sir what type of medicine suitable for me?
My wife is 45 yer's old she is suffering form back pain due to gape in spinal cork l5 & l6 since last two years, now her both leges are swelling last 10 days. Which test we will do for detection of problems.
I have pain in calf of left leg and lower left back. Intensity increases after going to bed. Is it appendicitis? Or something related to kidney? Or else?
Sir, please inform me which type of disease I have. If my left upper back pain, some time chest pain, left shoulder pain, some time short breathing and feeling uncomfortable at night while sleeping.
Hello I have been experiencing upper and lower bach pain for about year now. Moreover my upper back pain goes on increasing. What should I do. Any exercises.
I am a 25 years old, from last 3 months I am feeling backache but not regularly, can you please suggest me the right postures for sitting, also feeling same ache whenever sleep. I used to sleep on floor, even I am getting ache. Whenever I fold my left leg for 3 mins, it's sensing some ache over there. Is there any connection between lower back pain and leg?
Iam getting ftom da last two months joint pains. What is the remedy. And also the getting tired. Already taking the treatment somewhere but not getting satisfied.
I am having continuous pain in my tail bone. I am a sales professional and that requires travelling. The pain intensifies when I am sitting continuously. Please advice.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.