Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajarajanYour feedback matters!
I have 2 scars on my face and many little black spots on my face I want to get rid of them please suggest me some treatment.
I am a lady of 32 yrs, suffering from leukoderma since childhood. Went through allopathic treatment but to no avail. Is there a cure in modern medical science? If there is one, where n at what cost? If theres none, is it possible to change my skin tone to white uniformly? If there is any such option, whats d cost n d time span for such treatment?
I had skin infection on my waist area. Now it's completely gone but it's dark marks or patches are still there. How to remove those marks completely?
My mother suffering with a leukoderma (safe dag) please suggest me best medicine in homeopathic. That prevent and regenerate the original skin faster and safer. Please help me I am worried about my mom.
I am 65 yr old man, I have three small lumps in my left hand palm, no pain increasing slowly. Can you please suggest any medicine or what treatment is required?
I have got a burn mark on face due to hot oil and applied burn-ol but see that the mark is now kind of permanent, so checked with a doctor and have been using Megaheal for 2 days now without any improvement. Need some suggestions or assistance asap.
I have some pimple and black darkness in my face please tell what am I doing for his face am in a big problem and I want to this.
What to use for glowing face, as my face is oily ,due to hard water I cannot get previous glowing face.
Day by day face color become dark Whenever I get in the sun its become more dark My face and neck seems like other part that is not my body part please help me.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.