Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajarajanYour feedback matters!
I have ance problem, my face goes to very dull when I go outside and I get irritate because of this. My friend considered me to exfloiate my face once in a week. So, pls you can prefer me a better way to exfloiate my face. And how to make my face lighten & clean.
I have very oily skin. What should I do to remove this oily skin and to obtain a glowful skin. Answer immediately please.
My mom always gets a black spots on her hands no matter wat happens if anything hurts or insects bites. please suggest some remedy.
Doctor my age is 43yrs, In my face the skin around the mouth is very drying, why this happened to me doctor Is this any vitamins deficiency doctor.
I am 24 year old. I am having oily skin and black and red spots in face. Please give me proper treatment to solve problem.
Around my pubic reason near abdomen that area is darker than my body tone. So how to cure it? Please suggest some remedy for that.Please tell.
What is the difference between Miph surgery (stapled hemmorhoidopexy) & STARR surgery for rectal prolapse?
How can I increase my skin tone with just home remedy. And wat it the shortest time that it will take to increase my skin tone. What are the food changes that are required.
I want to reduce my weight And I want improve my self immunopower What should I do Please suggest me And for glowing skin.
I've scars and pores on my face please tell me how to get a smooth skin with natural methods and to remove these scars and pores.
My face natural color dimmed and produce excess oil in my face. Please suggest me some medicine for getting back my original color and reduce the oil in my face.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"