Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajani KanthYour feedback matters!
I am 41 year old I had checked routine medical in my company doctor and checkd tmt test border line positive and when I consult with another doctor with same paper he said no need to worry so what should I do next in this case. Even I checked blood urine report are found normal no cholesterol no sugar no bp so what should I do in this case?
My mother have bp from last 10 years now she got diabetes too her diabetes is FBS 108 Pbs 169 the problem is her bp 140/100. So please suggest me some natural remedies to decrease it.
Why do I vomit when I cough roughly after eating food.. Chest pain and eyes becomes red. Y? From past one month.
My name is chhagan and I have a pain in left side hart so please give me answer. Why is pain to heart me and what can I do so I can release the pain please plz give me the answer.
I lost somebody close last week and I am feeling depressed so suggest me anything by which my mind and heart both feel relaxed.
I am Ashish Kumar and 25yers old. I have chest pain since almost 2 years. I feel this pain in bone. My x - ray report is normal. Sometimes this pain is more. In winter season pain is increased. Please give me solution.
Hi my husband was suffered from heart attack in 2000 due to not taking suitable treatment at that and now from last 16 years he is eating medicines regularly three time in a day. Now medicine start showing side effects like weakening of food pipe etc. Now what we do to reduce side effects.
I was smoking marijuana on daily basis. At that time my bp was 115/80. Then I had dengue. I quit it suddenly due to dengue. I did not smoke it from 45 days. Am feeling well now but my bp stays 140/90. So suddenly it increased after quitting marijuana. What can I do to lower my bp and keep it in normal range again? How long recovery will take to bring it on normal level?
My blood pressure always high whenever I measure it recently I donate blood at that time it was 138.5/90 And yesterday I measure due to illness it was 160/90 Kindly suggest me how to control my bp Thanks.
I am a 71 year old dental surgeon, still working in my own clinic. I am having blood sugar fasting 102 and pp 136. For the past six months I am taking cetapin 500 mg. Once daily in the morning. Lipid profile in the normal range for my age, bp 90/140 range. I do excercie daily. Recently I feel tired especially in the mornings and slight shivering of hands when I am writing and especially when I am putting my signature in front of others. Last when I bought a new I 20 car, i. Felt very nervous in signing the documents. Please advice me what steps I must take for my problems.
My father is having problem of ckd , chf, and problem related to urology as well. He has been implanted percuflex stent and is having recurring urine infection.Presently he is having urine infection of bacteria klebscilla pnumenoi. Almost all antibiotics have become resistant. Creatinine level is also on a higher side, please help.
The eugenol in tulsi helps protect the heart and keeps one's blood pressure under control. It also lowers their cholesterol levels. Chew few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach to prevent heart ailments. Chewing a few leaves of tulsi on an empty stomach every day can both prevent and protect any heart ailments.
I am suffering from minor pain in my chest specifically in lung area and dry cough also am feeling tired all the time can you please suggest anything.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.