Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajamani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajamaniYour feedback matters!
I got my period on 11th last month. Since 5-6 days I am experiencing cramps and get a feeling that I will soon get my periods which does not happen. I had sex with my bf some days ago and it is scarring me of I am pregnant. I checked the symptoms and some of them matches like frequent urge to urinate, pain in breast, indigestion etc.
I've had vaginal itching for around two years now, as with most posts I've read I've been told it's just thrush but then I've been tested for that twice now and both tests came back negative. The GUM clinic said it could just be an allergy or thrush of the vulva (if that is even possible?). I have.
सफेद मुस्ली (क्लोरोफिटम बोरेवियायनम), जिसे व्हाईट मुस्ली भी कहा जाता है, आयुर्वेद और हर्बल विज्ञान में प्रयोग किया जाने वाला एक शक्तिशाली कामोत्तेजक और स्ट्रिंग एडेडोजेनिक जड़ी बूटी है। परंपरागत रूप से यह गठिया, कैंसर, मधुमेह, जीवन शक्ति बढ़ाने और यौन प्रदर्शन में सुधार के लिए इस्तेमाल किया गया था। यह विशेष रूप से उन पुरुषों के लिए निर्धारित है जिनके कम शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और कम कामेच्छा है।
आयुर्वेदिक अभ्यास में सफेद मुस्ली या क्लोरोफिटम बोरेवियायनम जड़ पाउडर का उपयोग किया जाता है। यह विभिन्न आयुर्वेदिक योगों के रूप में भी प्रयोग किया जाता है जिसमें मुस्ली पाक शामिल है। यह पुरुष कमजोरी, शारीरिक दुर्बलता, स्तंभन दोष, ऑलिगॉस्पर्मिया, रात का उत्सर्जन, आदि के उपचार में उपयोगी है।
सफेद मुस्ली के लाभ
1. थकान और कमजोरी के लिए: शक्कर (गन्ना ब्राउन शुगर) के साथ सफेद मुस्ली थकान को कम करने में मदद करता है और शरीर को ताकत देता है।
2. वजन बढ़ाने के लिए: आप वजन बढ़ाने के लिए दूध के साथ इसे ले सकते हैं।
3. अल्पशुक्राणुता के लिए: यह अल्पशुक्राणुता के उपचार के लिए बहुत उपयोगी है और गिनती, मात्रा, द्रवीकरण समय और गतिशीलता को बेहतर बनाता है। यह सीरम टेस्टोस्टेरोन का स्तर और वृषण कार्य भी सुधारता है।
4. स्वप्नदोष के इलाज के लिए: अगर रोगी रात में उत्सर्जन के बाद कमजोरी, पीठ दर्द और शक्ति या ऊर्जा की कमी महसूस करता है, तो शक्कर के साथ सफ़ेद मूसा पाउडर का कुछ हफ्तों तक इस्तेमाल किया जाना चाहिए। यह उपाय रात के उत्सर्जन की आवृत्ति कम करने और शरीर को पुनर्जन्म करने में मदद करता है।
5. स्तम्भन दोष के इलाज के लिए: यह लिंग ऊतक को ताकत प्रदान करता है, कठोरता में सुधार करता है, और लंबे समय तक उत्सर्जन को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है। यह मुख्य रूप से ताकत प्रदान करता है, टेस्टो पर कार्य करता है, हार्मोन प्रोफ़ाइल में सुधार करता है, और शुक्राणुजनन को प्रेरित करता है।
6. गठिया और संयुक्त दर्द के लिए: इसमे अनुत्तेजक गुण है, जो गठिया में होने वाली संयुक्त सूजन को कम करने में मदद करतें हैं।
7. यह मानसिक स्वास्थ्य को सुधारने और तनाव और अवसाद का सामना करने में मदद करता है।
8. महिलाओं के लिए यह जड़ीबूटी योनि सूखापन से छुटकारा पाने में मदद कर सकती है।
9. यह स्तनपान कराने वाली माताओं के लिए भी उपयोगी है क्योंकि इससे दूध की गुणवत्ता में सुधार होता है।
10. यह शरीर के निर्माण के लिए एक स्वास्थ्य पूरक के रूप में भी प्रयोग किया जाता है।
सफेद मुस्ली के दुष्प्रभाव:
हालांकि अधिकांश दुष्प्रभाव असामान्य होते हैं और उपेक्षित हो सकते हैं, लेकिन कुछ ऐसे दुष्प्रभाव हैं जो कभी-कभी मेडिकल ध्यान देने की जरूरत दे सकते हैं।
1. सफेद मुस्ली का अत्यधिक सेवन उचित नहीं है। इसमें मौजूद फाइबर, नमी को कम करके मल को कड़ा करता है। इस प्रकार, बदले में, छोटी आंत में आंत्र आंदोलन को नकारात्मक रूप से प्रभावित करता है। आप आंत में एक बाधा का अनुभव कर सकते हैं, कब्ज, ऐंठन और दर्द के साथ।
2 इस सब्जी को लेने के बाद कई मामलों में एलर्जी संबंधी प्रतिक्रियाएं दर्ज की गई हैं। सबसे आम एलर्जी प्रतिक्रियाओं में शामिल हैं:
- आँख की सूजन
- बहती नाक
- बंद नाक
- चिड़चिड़ापन और खुजली गले
- त्वचा पर खुजली वाले अंगूठियां
- जी मिचलाना
- चक्कर आना
- सांस लेने में कठिनाई
I am asking this question for one of my friend. She is around 50 years and going through menopause. For the last nearly one year she is not able to enjoy the sex. She says though she enjoy the foreplay, she never gets the orgasm. This was not the case 2-3 years back. I would like to know what could be the reason? is there any way she can get orgasm?
Good Morning Doctors, It's been 1 month now and still my period didn't came, I had gone to the hospital for checkup, but the doctor is repeating his words, that it's due to hormonal changes, or then hormones problem, I know this is a natural process, if I hadn't done anything wrong like sex, why is my period is giving me problems? I'm worried, and my mom is actually taking doubt on me, I swear I didn't do anything. Is there any medication for regular periods. Please help, because already m suffering from loads of tensions, anxiety, due to tension my head pains a lot. Please help me.
My first delivery on 7 Nov. After date my first period arrive on 10 Dec. Thereafter till now no periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Breastfeed my 5 mnth old baby but not exclusively. Please suggest is this nrml or I need to check up.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.
I am 24 year's Old I am 8 month pregnant mam mere pet k right Side niche m hamesha dard rhta h or kuch dino se yoni k haddi m bhi dard rhta h uthne baithne sone m kafi pareshani hoti h Doctor bolti h it's normal bt I dnt think so unne kuch dwai di usse yoni ka drd thk h bt pet k right side ka drd shi n hua plzz Help mjhe kya krna chaiya.
On my 15th day I have 20 mm size of follicle on my right ovary and 9 mm thickness of endometrium is that any chances for am I pregnant?
Hello Dr. I am having unprotected sex from 3-4 moths with my wife planning for baby. But she is not getting pregnant. Please suggest.
Hello I had sex with my gf after that I had given her unwanted 72…but after 1 hr her head is paining then next day she is ok…then at afternoon her head is again paining but not more .but at night her head is paining alot is is it sideeffect due to unwanted 72 and if then tell me what to do…plz help me.
I am 24 years old unmarried .I have a problem of pain in breast both side when I works in home like food making and other house works. Otherwise there are not any pain. So I want to know that the solution of this problem. My bra size is 32.
Since 3.5 years I have attained 3 times pregnancy. First time automatic period in 15 days it was giving very less beta hcg count. Second time in 6 th week did not get heart beat till 10th week. Spotting was there on 5th week. Third time after 2.5 years got urine test positive Beta hcg 1200 after 5th day missed period. On 9th day found only gestational sac and slight spotting started. On 13 th day missed period bleeding and twice clots seen. Taken rest completely. But miscarriage. Doctor said slow growth. Always miscarriage why this is happening like this every time. Whether next time how to avoid miscarriage. Whether I will get baby. If I go for Ivf whether I will not get this type miscarriage. Have I have good chances. When to plan next after miscarriage. Can I plan on next cycle.
Hey, its been 15 hours (approx) when I made physical contact with my wife. We don't need baby as of now. All I want to describe that there was no internal contact of male reproductive organ i.e penis with female reproductive organ i.e vagina. There might be probability that before ejaculation both reproductive were in outer contact so might be a little sperm get near to vagina. My wife has 30 days mensuration cycle which started from 1st september. Kindly suggest me does she need to intake contraceptive pill to avoid this pregnancy? Or it's fine, nothing will happen.
Sir meri wife k uterus wall me stone jaise kuch ho gya h .kya ye serious dieses h? Or agr h to please koi medicn btayiye plz.
I confirmed by test that I am pregnant on 29 Nov but on 1 December bleeding occur and on 5 December USG confirmed that pregnancy terminated (miscarriage. But still bleeding continue. Why? Please help me.
I am 18 years old. I want to prepone or postpone my periods as I have a flight to america on 1st. please help
Exercising during pregnancy is beneficial not only for the expectant mother but also for the growing fetus. The effects of exercise at this time can be seen immediately and last a lifetime. Unless a woman suffers from a medical condition, she should have at least 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise a day when pregnant. Here are a few ways you can benefit from exercising when pregnant.
- Energy Boosts- Carrying a growing fetus can take away a lot of your energy leaving you feeling tired and listless. Exercising strengthens your cardiovascular system and circulatory system this giving you more energy to get through the day. It also strengthens and tones your muscles so that the effort needed for any activity is reduced.
- Improves your Sleep- Though exercise gives you a boost of energy, it also tires the muscles, thus making it easier to fall asleep at the end of the day. This is important, especially in the later stages of pregnancy where finding a comfortable position to sleep in becomes difficult.
- Lower the Risk of Pregnancy-related Complications- Regular exercise when pregnant can help reduce the risk of suffering from complications like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Even if you are suffering from these complications, regular exercise can help manage the condition and treat it.
- Reduce Discomfort- During pregnancy, your muscles shift and skin stretches to accommodate the growing fetus. Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles and reduce the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. While walking can improve circulation, swimming strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Make Childbirth Easier- Childbirth is considered by many to be the most painful part of pregnancy. If you choose to have a natural delivery, it requires stamina, focus and determination. Exercise tones the muscles and build stamina thus making it easier to push the baby out. Exercise is also said to reduce the time taken for child birth.
- Fight Stress- Pregnancy plays with your hormones a lot can lead to mood swings and depression. Exercise boosts serotonin or happy hormone levels. This helps raise your spirits and fight stress.
- Get back into shape after childbirth- Pregnancy is characterized by weight gain that can be difficult to lose after child birth. However, if you exercise regularly when pregnant, this weight gain is restricted and the excess kilos are easier to lose. This is because your muscles have been toned throughout pregnancy and the weight gain is more muscle oriented than fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.