Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajamaheswariYour feedback matters!
If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, here’s what you can do to prevent dental problems :
1. Brush and floss
2. Get cleanings every 6 months
3. Eat right
4. Chew gum and drink water
5. Treat infections
Awareness At Its Best !
Hello doctor Doctor my problem is since yesterday night I have got a terrible pain in upar part of vagina its feel like stretch in my vein . An white discharge problem also.
Hi, My age is 26. Recently I had mild pain in right breast after few weeks it got controlled and I feel something happens in my right breast. I went to gynic when I had pain she has done screening exam and told your breast is okay and she has given pain killers again I consultant orthopedic he told muscle pain and I have vitamin d deffieciencynow my pain is reduced and lil pain at upper breast part neck and shoulder my right hand is lil cool compared to left there anything to scare? Do I need to think about breast cancer? Please suggest.
I am going to get marry in few months. During first time intercourse whether she feel pain and bleeding? Is it common thing? How to avoid such conditions. Also let me to know whether I too feel paining on that time. Kindly help to know the real circumstances pls. Thank you.
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
Hi, I am 33 year old female, having 3 children, my youngest child is 9 years old. My question is that my monthly period is not on time, this time it has been 1 and half month completed but no period yet, am having coper T for last 10 years. Please advise what could be the reason?
Sir I recently have sex with a girlfriend. She is in period at that time or not. I used condom. But during sex condom is break. Than I use another condom. And after this I see some blood on my body and condom. Sir can I get infected with aids. If she is hiv positive. And what test I do for surety. please help.
If a person having unprotected sex. And after 6-7 hours his partner have periods. Then how much there be a chance of being pregnant?
Hello doctor we have planning for baby my wife period date is 30th but this month comes 23rd day what is the problem.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.