Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajamaheswariYour feedback matters!
Hi myself married women now i am living with my husband for past 20 days i want to conceive how can i get it ?
Today Greetings Hello Doctor, I am getting married on 12 Feb 2017 as per menstrual cycle. My date is on 15 Feb 2017. Please suggest to delay the period .One of my friend suggest primolut N. Please tell it is effective or any side effects of same .My age is 28, height 5'4' and weight 65. Thanks.
I was using oral. Pills regular from last 7 months Now I stopped on january end How much time to conceive after that I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future.
I am 39 years old, and me and my wife planning for a baby for last 8 months, but suddenly since april first week there is no erection at all while doing intercourse, I quit smoking for last 8 months also did not drink alcohol, and going for jogging regularly and doing some exercise, but really do not know what to do, please advise.
Here are food list for healthy Stomach
Mere periods regular nahi aate aur meri shadi ko 2 years bhi ho gae h par me ab tak conceive nahi kar pai so what can I do?
I am a 45 year old woman. I am in pre-diabetic stage for last 1 month. What should I do now? I want to go in normal stage. What food habit shall I follow?
Is it possible and safe to have sex during pregnancy? If yes, then can a woman keep having sex all 9 months or she has to stop after a certain month? (I'm talking about vaginal intercourse) And should a condom still be used if a couple is having sex and the woman is in pregnancy? And which sex positions are the best during this time?
F 20 Shortly I was diagnosed with pcos problem as my mc is of 47-57 days. I had some hormone tests and they are all normal. Pls may I kno. Wht exactly the problem is. And how cn this be treated.
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary. Why it is causing. Is there any problem with this.
The secret to consuming more antioxidants is simple: Eat more organic fresh fruits and vegetables.
The simplest and most effective way to expose yourself to more antioxidants is through your diet. By incorporating at least five servings of fruit and vegetables a day into your diet, you may be helping your body reduce its chances of heart disease, neurological diseases, cancer and lowered immunity.
Studies show that it is more effective to get antioxidants through diet, as opposed to taking supplements. So, enjoy eating a variety of these fruits and veggies daily!!
I hv very severe pain in my breast bt there is no cyst (ghat), Dr. Recommended me codesoft capsules for 1 month, my treatment is going on bt still I hv pain. Wht to do then? Plzz suggest me any solution for this.
Causes of eating disorders and risk factors associated with them
Conditions related to the eating patterns or behavior of an individual which leave a negative impact on the health of the person are known as eating disorders. These can lead to the deficiency of sufficient nutrition in the body. The heart, the digestive system, the bones, and the teeth and the mouth are the body parts that generally get affected due to this condition.
Although the root cause is not known exactly, there are several factors which can be held responsible for causing this type of disorders likes:
1. Genetics-A person, who has parents or siblings suffering from eating disorders, has higher chances of suffering from it as well.
2. Society- In order to fit into the society, people often find it very necessary to look the best, which means being thin. Peer pressure and the worry about what people say fuels the desire, more like desperation in a person to become thin, which may lead to an eating disorder.
3. Emotional and psychological health- Problems directly linked with the psychological and emotional health of a person, like low self-esteem, impulsive behavior, relationship associated trouble and perfectionism can also lead to eating disorders.
There are certain factors which increase the risk of eating disorders.
1. Age-Anyone can suffer from this condition. However, a teenager or a young adult has higher chances of getting an eating disorder.
2. Gender- Females have higher risks of suffering from eating disorders than men.
3. Stress- Anyone who is going through any kind of emotional/mental stress has high chances of getting an eating disorder.
4. Family history-People who have a family history of this condition, i.e. their parents or siblings had suffered from it earlier, have higher chances of getting any kind of eating disorder.
5. Other mental disorders-Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression and anxiety are some mental disorders which may trigger this condition in an individual.
6. Profession-Athletes, sports persons, dancers, models or actors have higher chances of suffering from eating disorders because they always have this urge/want to look the best, so they starve themselves.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?
I am 38 years old unmarried virgin woman. I had recently been diagnosed with cervical polyp. When I checked on Internet, it was mentioned it mostly happens in case of pregnant women or old woman. I would like to know what could be the cause of this problem in my case and what is the treatment for this.
Hi, I am 35 year old woman having problem of water retention, swelling and very sensitive skin of face at the time of menstruation and last for 15 days from last 5 months. I have gained almost 11 kg in these 5 months. Please suggest what should I do? one more thing I have copper t inserted in november 2014.
The condition occurs when white blood cells attack the cells in hair follicles, causing them to shrink and dramatically slow down hair production. It is unknown precisely what causes the body's immune system to target hair follicles in this way.
While scientists are unsure why these changes occur, it seems that genetics are involved as alopecia areata is more likely to occur in a person who has a close family member with the disease. One in five people with the disease has a family member who has also developed alopecia areata.
Other research has found that many people with a family history of alopecia areata also have a personal or family history of other autoimmune disorders, such as atopy (a disorder characterized by a tendency to be "hyperallergicThyroiditis,Vitiligo .Despite what many people think, there is very little scientific evidence to support the view that alopecia areata is caused by stress. Extreme cases of stress could potentially trigger the condition, but most recent research points toward a genetic cause.