Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have irregular menstrual cycle problem I have consulted a doctor in February month and she gave me tablets then after 1 week I got periods and now it is almost 2 months completing but I am not getting periods so please can you tell me suggestions for this problem.
Small dots forming on the top of penis shaft skin below it's so small in black color can any one tell me why it is forming and what needs to be done?
Hi my wife has missed her period n its been more than 45 days n still dere is no sign for it n we have tested preganews showing negative results. Kindly tell me wat cud b d reason for dis.
I am 21 years old and I don't have a clear menstruation. Its been two months that I dint had my periods. Every year out of 12months I hardly have periods for like 4-5 months n it bleed only little like 3/4drops. Please help me to have a clear menstruation every month.
Of late I have been through a lot of health problems. I'm currently being medicated for a follicular cyst. I have two of them about a 1.5 cm each. I'm under a medication called krimson 35, I have puked sometimes hours later in the night. Nowadays I am going through a lot of mood swings and every second feels like a punishment. It is difficult to get out of bed, I don't talk to people nor do I go out. I have zero tolerance towards anything and I lash out at people very quickly. I get very angry and I feel left out. I have begun detaching from friends and family. I cannot eat because of lack of appetite. I get nightmares every now and then. I am losing weight and I body shame myself. It would be great if you could guide me.
My friend is 24 years old had unprotected sex with his partner .She consulted doctor doctor gave ipill .he took that after 5 days she got periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.