Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. My last month period should be on 24th February but it was due for 10days and I got my period on 4th march. And this 24th march I saw blood drop in my underwear. Just a drop n little faded. Its on 24th march morning I thought may be something else. And I took bath. And in afternoon same as morning just one drop and faded. And even yesterday and today. But if it is a period then it should be bleeding as before na. But it's not bleeding like menses. Its just one blood drop and circle faded. May I know why it is like That.. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Doctor my vagina is loose from my 17 year of age. Tht time I don't know about it. But now I came to knowbb it's loose floppy vagina. Now very ugly looking. No coming out more and more. But never had sex. I feel in future it is going to effect. Give me suggestions.
I'm in my 24th Week, for a week now every day in every moment I feel kick. I feel like i'm ready to have my baby, I don't feel pain, but I feel the kick becomes stronger specially during the night, I tried all the ways of sleeping,(usually I sleep on my left side) but still feel the same! I'm worried. Thanks.
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
Maintain a healthy body weight: weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet: unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
Reduce consumption of salt: higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
Exercise regularly: an active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
Limit the alcohol intake: excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
Monitor your blood pressure: monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
Manage stress level: excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney.
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
I have a baby of 4 years, he has A+ blood group & I am AB-. My husband is O+. Is there any problem in 2nd baby. One laproscopy surgery was done for ovarian cycst 3 years before the delivery of first baby. I am 34 years old. What is the limit of age so that I try for the 2nd baby.
Sir/ Madam, I am 33 year female height is 155 Cm Weight is 65 Kg, There is joint pain in all my body parts, Feel uneasy, no mood for doing anything, feel like no energy, Feel Sleepy.
I got married on 25 Feb 2016 since then I have vaginal problem. I have rashes inside of my vagina and I used surfaz, clobeta gm, cream. But didn't feel good. Even I used new force kit.
My periods date was on 1st of the month. I had sex on 23rd feb. We used precaution . Bt today is 4th march and i hav missed my periods fr 4 days? I cnt know weather i m precnent or nt. Cn u help me to know this? plz
Hello I wana ask you about when a couple do sex and boys sperm get out and touch girl sex organ but not go inside the sex organ of girl and seal wouldn't break, so pregnancy would happen or not?
I am now in 5 week pregnancy. Today I have my first doc check up. And my weight is 80 kg. Can you please suggest how to reduce.
I am 32 years old and I had a miscarriage in April, 2016. I have 31 days cycle and now we are TTC and tried every alternate day from CD10 to CD21. I did a pregnancy test after 2 days of my missed periods, but it turned out to be negative. My periods are normal and I do not have any PMS. Is there any chance that I am pregnant? If so when I can test? I was told to try after 3-6 months of the miscarriage. We could not try because of other problems. Is there any chance of infertility or other problem? Please answer.
Doctor, Since 3 month I am doing sex with my partner but till now she is not pregnant please do the helpful to me.
Hello doctor, my girlfriend has taken 13-15. I pills from past 2 year's will that cause her any serious problem in future? Last month she went for periods twice in the same month. And after that second time within a week she again started to bleed (period again). What does this mean, it's not at all normal? Can you pls tell me what's going on we both r scared.
My periods had been delayed fr nearly 25 days .then I got periods which dint have any heavy flow. Very mild but regular flow. Dark brown or red bleeding, 2 to 3 inch patch. And when I worj a bit hard there is a little more blood. From past 2 days im finding my stomach sort of blown. I am trying to conceive since 6 months and iv got irregular periods of 2 months gyap in between since. IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF PREGNANCY THIS TIME. I dint take any home test yet. Very tensed to take please giv me an answer which cud find a way out to me.
Exercise can benefit your digestive system. The benefit, however, depends upon your time and type of exercise. When you exercise, your body slows down the process of digestion. Maximum supply of blood is directed towards the muscles and lungs. Thus it is to be kept in mind that you shouldn't exercise after having heavy meals. You may suffer from heartburn or vomiting if you take heavy meals before exercising. However, if you exercise empty stomach, you can see health benefits. Your digestion time must not be the same as your time for exercise.
There are several relaxation techniques, physical activities and exercises to help absorption of essential nutrients. Exercise can help your digestive system in the following ways:
- Boosts Blood Circulation: Exercise improves the flow of blood through our entire body. Thus the supply of blood to the digestive systems is also improved. The digestive system starts functioning better. With regular exercising, the digestive system starts functioning faster. An individual gets rid of gastric problems like gas, heartburn, constipation and stomach cramps.
- Digestive Routine: It is important that you exercise at the right time. Proper exercising before having meals is a very healthy habit. It will encourage you to develop a healthy and effective digestive routine.
- Yoga for Digestion: It is a low-energy exercise. It helps in strengthening of the stomach muscle and facilitates digestion.
Precautions: One should keep in mind a number of things while exercising for a healthy digestive system. You must fix up a proper schedule for exercising. You can't take larger and heavier meals, rich in proteins and fats, just before exercising. Drink adequate amount of water after exercising as it causes dehydration. Patients who suffer from frequent attacks of diarrhea should avoid caffeine intake while exercising or later.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear sir My wife's period date was 14 but I have a plan to child. Today morning morning preganews test but negative result. Till now no period running. Only 6 days delay. Pls tell me correct test procedure of pregnancy test.
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex and about less than 48 hours after sex the guy told me that he had come inside me. I immediately took an Ipill. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
For the past centuries, people have been using herbs for enhancing their libido and for enhancing their performance. Herbs are totally natural and cause no side effects and rejuvenate your body from within. Natural herbs are any day a better remedy for enhancing your sex life than artificial or chemical enhancers.
Here is a list of herbs, which help you with boosting your sex drive and improve your sex life:
- Cinnamon: This herb is being used as a love potion since Medieval times and is still in use. This herb is effective in warming, provides mild stimulation and improves the circulation of blood, which enhances your erection.
- Damiana: This herb is used in case of frigidity, erectile dysfunction, for treating premature ejaculation and testicular atrophy. The herb also provides relief to anxiety and increases the sensitivity of the nerves.
- Ginkgo: This effective herb helps in relaxation of blood vessels for better delivery of nutrients throughout the body. It improves vascular insufficiency and enables better blood flow to the penis, providing better erection.
- Maca: This herb enhances your energy and pumps you up for action. It also provides nutrition and rejuvenates the pituitary functioning. The body’s hormone production rate is enhanced. The herb is also used as a vaginal lubricant.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is another energy enhancing herb. It also boosts your stamina and provides a more intense adrenaline rush.
- Muira puama: This herb is of South American origin and is referred to as the potency wood. It enhances virility and enhances sexual debility. The herb also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Oatstraw: This herb works as a nutrition provider and as a relaxant. It accounts for improving your sexual ability and performance in bed. The herb increases your libido and helps in cases of impotency. The nervous system is also nourished, which makes couples extra sensitive during sex.
- Schizandra: This herb accounts for increasing the lasting power for men during sex. It also cures depression and sexual debility.
- Tribulus terrestris: The function of this herb is to cure erectile dysfunction and cases of low sperm count. The sperm count is increased after having this herb.
- Vanilla: The herb's name is derived from a Latin word which means little vagina. The vanilla herb is an extremely effective sexual stimulation and helps in enhancing your overall sexual drive or longing to a great extent. This herb can be used in cooking food.
Herbs are the best choice of natural sexual enhancers and if you take the correct herb, you are sure to get effective results.