Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 18 years and I had my periods on may 3rd to may 7th, my husband rubbed his penis and semen contact occurred and light penetration happened on may 10 th, now I got my periods on June 2ndbut it was only for two days blood with clots came but it suddenly stopped in the evening on 3rd day there was little bleeding and on fourth day blood came but without clots and this was not similar as my regular periods am I pregnant? Is it implantation bleeding? Is it spotting? Is it miscarriage.
In the 18th century, most of the diseases were treated by bleeding a patient along with administration of laxatives. These treatments were termed as heroic treatments. The heroism was only of the patients who suffered at the hands of such interventions.
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which was created by Samuel Hahnemann, in the 18th century, who was disgusted with the conventional treatment. He postulated homeopathy's "Law of Similars", which states that a substance which can treat the symptoms of a disease can also induce symptoms in a healthy person. This was based on his theory of eating cinchona bark a source of quinine, which was used to treat malaria. After he consumed that, he experienced the symptoms of malaria.
Homeopathy is considered to be controversial because of Hahnemann's postulate of the Law of Potentization, which states that homeopathic medicines become strong with more dilution.
If one must really believe in homeopathy then they need to know that it does not have a placebo effect. This has been proved by some strong examples. As per WHO, homeopathy is considered as the world's second largest point of care for healthcare. England's Royal family is also a strong supporter of homeopathy. Britain has placed homeopathy on their National Health system. In Britain, 45% doctors do not shy away from referring their patients to homeopathic medicine. There are many people across the world that trust only homeopathic medicines over allopathic medicines.
There is an increasing trend in the conventional doctors using homeopathic remedies. Also, in European countries the doctors prefer to refer patients to physicians who practice homeopathy. Homeopathy is slowly taking over the world. A random research showed that 45% British conventional physician along with 39% of French family physicians and 20% of German physicians are using homeopathic remedies. Also, 10% of Italian physicians use these remedies.
Despite, its increasing trend in Britain, it is not so well accepted in the United States. As per a report by Harvard, homeopathy only accounts for 0.5% of usage in the United States.
Related Tip: "Debunking 5 Myths Of Homeopathy"
After 2 days of period I had sex please doctor tell me it is safe to have sex or not. Will I be pregnant? Please reply me first doctor.
Jab mai intercourse karta hu to mere wife ke vagina mai heat nai rehti ? Kya reason hai aur use kya karna hoga please suggest me.
I took 13 tablets for delaying my period: sysron n 5 mg tablets. I did not get my period. I checked for pregnancy test.
I am pcod patient after my treatment. On the month of January I had sex and take unwanted 72 after taking this is had 3 days bleeding from. Then on 28th February I again had bleeding that's was my periods. Then I was waiting for the month of March but this month my periods didn't come instead of March my periods come on the month of April at 15th April. I do my hormonal profile tests on the 3rd day of periods. The result of tests is below: 1, fsh: 6.65mlU/ml 2, LH:9.85mlU/ml 3, prolactin:6.58 ng/ml 4, Testosterone:64. 43 ng/dl and normal range is between 14. 00_76.00 Please tell me my hormonal profile is fine and if it is fine what happen to me. I have hair fall And few acne on chin Portion. If this happen because of hormonal imbalance but I think my hormonal profile Is fine then what happens to me.
I am 20 years old. I am not getting periods regularly I did all the things for getting periods. But I failed. I think I am pregnant but I do not want to conceive now as I am still studying. Pls sugest me wt to do.
Hello si Married this jan. Although we are enjoy ing healthy sexual life mine wife is not able to get orgasm during sex. She doesnt feel like having an orgasm. We both enjoy foreplay very much. But she doesnt get even of I use my finger to make her climax. I do play with her clitrious orally n fingers to make her orgasm. We both didnt know when she get orgasm or not. Please help me for this. She want to get orgasm but she didnt understand she gets it or not. She is 26 yrs old her hieght is 5.4 n her weight is 54.
Hello Doctor , I am in the last month of my pregnancy i.e.9th month and I am getting a lot of itching in my whole body it is really intolerable please suggest me some ointment or some kind of cream or some medicine.
I am having sex from past 2 days. We desperately want a baby. I feel that I have a problem of premature ejaculation so initially when I was having sex last month I used to ejaculate outside vagina. Is their any condition as to how deep into vagina should my sperms enter in order to get her pregnant.Please tell.
I have got periods for 2 days and the after a week I got periods for 3 full days. I am planning to conceive. Please suggest. Thanks.
Thirty is more or less the age by which you can consider yourself a woman of the world. You have toiled hard to get into a comfortable space at work and are into a stable relationship as well. An important aspect to not ignore is your sexual life. Be equipped with the right ideas and ways to enjoy that aspect of your life.
Some facts and tips for the women of today.
1. Safety is foremost: meaningless hookups or otherwise - you cannot be careless; safety must be your priority.
2. Express yourself: men are bad at guessing. They will not be able to guess what you like and how you like it. Tell the man exactly what you expect.
3. Live in the moment: a quickie is never a bad idea. Having frequent sex has its perks for your mood as well as overall health. An impromptu quickie will only put a spring to your steps.
4. Watch each other pleasuring self: it is not just for visual appeal, it is in fact educative - you get to study exactly what type of touch, speed, grip, etc gives him the most pleasure. He gets to know the same about you.
5. Take the initiative: most men like being shown that they are desired too. Why should he always initiate sex. Take the lead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
My one of best friend is pregnant since last 2 months but she is facing blooding problem daily. So is there any problem to baby during coming months? And What should she do to solve this problem?
Day by day my weight is increasing. Share me a diet chat please. And I have problem of period, they are irregular, coming after 2/3 months.
Here are some tips to live a healthy and comfortable lifestyle