Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajalakshmi A BYour feedback matters!
I have 3 month baby by csec..In starting I didn't feel too much problem like severe body ache. But now I hv to face severe body ache. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am a 45 year old lady with one child. I am getting irregular periods. Firs three days I experience too much bleeding with blood clots. The period continues for 7 days + Sometimes, the gap between two menestrual periods is only 15 dys. Irregular cycle. Pl. advise...
I have PCOS in my left ovary and a dermoid cyst in the right. I am under medication. I get my period after evry 14-15 days of my last period. Is it a serious concern?
I'm 8 weak pregnant and some time having little bit pain in my Abdominal. And sometime a kind of creampie coming from my Vagina. And what kind of Food and fruits shall I take. Need your Glorious reply. And I'm taking Folic Acid + Vitamin B6 when I become pregnant.
Hello doctors I have sex with my husband everyday and how to know pregnancy in before menses. What can I do for my pregnancy. What symptoms like to know pregnancy please answer my questions.
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.
Hi I had sex on 13 April and then had my periods regularly on 18 April. Then had regular periods in may, June, July, but periods did not happen in August. And still did not have it. I have not had sex after April. What could be the reason? Are there any chances of pregnancy?
I am pregnant 16th weeks. My lower abdominal has so hard and so painful. I had no eating interest and no hungry feel at full day. I eat medicine -folic acid and shelcal tab.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections that you can get from having sex with someone who already has the infection. The causes of STDs are bacteria, parasites, and viruses. These infections often do not cause any symptoms, and can still be passed unknowingly from the infected partner to the other. However, some common symptoms include genital itching, lesions, flu / fever like symptoms and feeling pain / pressure in the lower part of the stomach.
There are many kinds of STDs including Chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital herpes, syphilis and HIV.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
1. Precautions before having sex
There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before having sex. This include:
- Limiting the number of sexual partners
- Talking honestly with partners about your sexual history
- Getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex
- Getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV
If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner if they have had an STD.
2. Practice safe sex
Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
3. Don't drink Alcohol or use drugs before having sex
It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
Thinking is a continous process going on in our minds all the time, which releases different types of chemicals and neurotransmiters from our brain to our body, every time you have an unkind and sad thought, your brain releses negative chemicals that activate your deep limbic system and make your body feel stressed, restless and lethargic. We start making negative perceptions which start affecting our working efficiency.
What to do to stop them effecting our body.
1- investigate, ask yourself, are these thoughts even true?
2- talk back, if you discover that these thoughts are false, talk back to them, tell these thoughts you know they arent true.
3- sit calmly, start humming your favorite song, bhajan or ghazal.
4- concentrete at yore eye centre, try to see light within you.
For more information call on 0124- 2255129/990975129
Or visit www.avedna.co.in
We do postive energy session at avedna ayurveda treatment, panchkarma and yoga centre, gurgaon
Am I possibly pregnant I had a depo shot and and two weeks later I had sex and I didn't get my period I took two pregnancy test both came out negative and I don't think they're right my body feels different I get heat flashes in my nipples, I got my period and I had cramps for three days but they were coming and fading away on the third day and I had a blood clot that had white in it so I don't know my boobs are also tender.
Hi Doc I am 27 year old and married since 4 months. I have menstrual pain since the beginning of my periods mostly for the first 2 days. I have abdominal pain and back pain only for the first 2 days. Every month I take mephthal spasm tab for this as its difficult for me to bear the pain. My periods are regular and flow is normal. Please advice me how to deal with this and why this happens. I would also like to know if this would affect pregnancy PS: I take thyroxine 75 mcg for the past 7 years and am planning to conceive.
Hi I am 25 married before 7 months, I got pregnant in October 2015 and got abortion in 40 days then again I was pregnant in March 2016 and aborted in 35 days, I checked urine pregnancy test, also hcg it was positive in both time. I want to know is this normal or not, why such bad things happen to me. We are planing for baby. Please help me regard this.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert doctor.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurring vision: Both blurring vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Less movement of baby: Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.