Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Raja SekharYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has small pussy . So , that even my penis head also not going inside her even after lubricated . When I tried to put it inside by force , she is shouting with pain and saying that I can't bear this pain . I'm also afraid of forcing , becoz her vagina may tore inside and cause bleeding . What can I do ? How to have sex with her , without hurting her vagina too much .
Hello, Please I need urgent help for my female friend who is unmarried 27 years and facing white water is coming out from her breasts. And During periods time, she faces more white water coming from her breasts. She is fine and healthy. Then why she is facing all this? Is it any risky? please suggest some cure and tab. She wanna be come out from all this ASAP.
My fiancee witnesses irregular periods regularly. Her average difference between each period ranges from 1 and a half to 2 months. Is there a problem with her. Will she face any prob after marriage. Pls help.
I m 29 years old female. I have 5 years old daughter n have 7 years of marriage. Now I m planning second baby bt m not conceiving. First delivery was normal. No complications. I have done all d tests required. All r normal. No problem. Now I wanna know what is d obstacle in my pregnancy. Please suggest.
For those who don't know, bunions are salt buildups caused by an inflammation in the body or by wearing tight and uncomfortable shoes. Statistically speaking, women are more prone to them than men, even though the male population also suffers from this health issue.
Hence, although they're not necessarily painful, they do influence the quality of a person's life. That is, they're definitely unattractive and a real obstacle for finding the right shoes. One solution is surgery. However, if you don't want to go under the knife, you can always try out a more alternative approach.
Painlessly, this remedy will solve your bunion problems once and for all and you will successfully restore the normal shape of your feet.
300 ml of water
A tbsp of crushed bay leaves
First, boil the leaves for 5 minutes and then put them into a thermos. Leave the content overnight and strain it in the morning.
Drink the tea in small sips during the entire day. Repeat the procedure for a whole week.
Important to know:
During this period, your urge for urination will significantly increase. Don't worry, as this is an indicator that the salt deposits are dissolving properly and are stimulating the bladder.
Hi doctors I am a 2 years married guy. We are trying for baby however my wife is not able to conceive. My wife reports are accurate but I have early discharge problem and my progressive semen count is also low. Taking capsule semento and tablet siphene-M. Still no results. My question - please advice that due to early discharge and low progressive semen wife not able to conceive?
I had oral sex with my partner on January 6 .Penis touched only outer surface of vagina before ejaculation but she was saying that she found some sticky substance outside it. We are not sure that it is from penis of from her inside. We are afraid of unwanted pregnancy. Kindly help us what to do.
Will it have any side effects to take meftal spas, spasmed and spasmonil pain killers during menses time after marriage.
My mother is of around 50 years now and she is getting her bones weak and sometimes her legs also shivers while standing. What should I do?
Does Aldactone 50 pass into breast milk? My baby is 1 year 3 month & breastfeed 4 times. Can I take that medicine? I have pcos & took it before pregnancy. If it is not safe in breastfeeding which one will I take in alternate?
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.