Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RajaYour feedback matters!
Had surgery last week Tuesday and had a bowel movement 6 days ago I am now extremely constipated and my stools so hard it hurts to much to try pass it laxatives are working neither are enemas idk what to do.
My sex life was going tremendous, when I met my gf I usually fuck her 4-6times in 3-4 hrs Bt last tym wen I met her I fuck her once after that it was not getting perfectly erected, if somehow I manage to erect it wen I enter it into vagina it again get unerect, pls help.
I am 55 years and for past two years I have erectile dysfunction problem. First erection is not good and when it comes it softens very fast. I do not drink or smoke. Can you suggest some herbal medicine.
I am 21 years old n I am victim of continuous maturation prone to sexual attack day night I think of tht will you plxxxx just recommend me something to get get rid of this plxxxx.
My mom was diagnosed for varicose as she had dizziness. Now she is taking medications but still got dizziness problem. Will there be any side effects? Or is it normal?
I am a 22 year old male. I have problem in my stomach of high acid levels. What should I do to reduce it.
I feel dizziness sometimes when I speak a lot and feel weakness after doing some more work!! My weight is very low too! What should I do?? What should be my diet?
My friend has problem with his penis head skin it doesn't go to back is there any solution for it, there are any cream or some other solution is available or not ?
My mom is suffering from stroke for 8 years and her left side entire body is affected. Due to stroke she will not be able to feel anything in that side. She is taking medications regularly. For last 1 week she is feeling bad pain in the left side of her body. What's the reason and to cure it?
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.