Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumar WilliamsYour feedback matters!
I have got rid of the pimples. But the scars are still there. They're making my face look like a road. Any home remedies or creams can you suggest. That could help me get rid of those scars.?
I find lump in breast. Is it cancer and other symptoms are like lack of memory. Sweating palms. radish palms. Please tel me something whats going on. I'm tensed. Am I suffering from cancers.
How to protect from sunstroke and what are the major effects of it and suggest the measure to overcome it.
My younger brother is suffering from skin problems. He is always rub his skin and hair rub and also dandruff problems so please advice well.
Hello. My Body is in fair colour but my face is not the same. What precautions I have to take to make my face loos fair and glow. I am men of 49 years of age.
My skin is very sensitive it will tan very quickly n I hv dark circles also from last 5 years so please suggest me solution for both.
Helo Dr. Mein drink smoke kuch nhi karti fir bhi mere lips ka colour dark ho gaya hai pls kuch bataiye jisse pink ho jaye again cream medicine kuch.
Sir I am suffering from fungal infection around my private part. I have consulted with doctor also he gave me the the medicine named itraconazole 15 doses of 200mg with levo citrazin. And a anti fungal tube. I used the same treatment. It get clear for sometime and but again it is occurring. Please tell me what med I should prefer to permanently remove it.
Respected sir, My skin type: combination of oily and dry skin (50% oily and 50% dry) Age: 20 year Please suggest me best cream for totally removal of acne and some minor blackheads from my skin within possible short period of time. Suggest me a cream name which gives best result for removal of acne. I will wait your reply.
I have two wrinkles on my face under my eye. I don't know what to do? Is this is due to less amount of water in body?
I have got articular rashes on my both lower limbs and it bleeds when I rub it. I have tried skin specialists medicine but it's of no use. Please help.
My age is 42 and good in health. But face is going black slowly day by day. My skin under the eyes is also going black. How can I glow may face skin and look preety.
Respected sir/madam I started chewing tobacco in my school days and now I am 24 years old recently I quit this bad habit but I noticed that my skin become like a old guys it contains wrinkles so when I study about it I found that tobacco contains nicotine and due to this our body losses vitamins so I would like to know that should I take a multivitamin capsules or take only natural product like juice etc.
Hi I have very stubborn pigmentation on nose and both side of cheeks. I have taken 6 peels and 5 dermaroller sessions. I have used hydroquinone lot if times In last 4-5 years. Please suggest me something to get rid of pigmentation.
I am 21 years old. I have very dull and unusual skin. I have dark sarkal. Gradually I am getting black.
What is the solution for dark spots on face due to pigmentation. Its a dry skin. Could you please provide me a medicine or a cream to get it clear.
I have black acne and dark circle as well as red skin and this place dark spot so please sir give me right solution and treatment.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??