Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
Iam a 23 years old girl doing job in a private company. And iam suffering from hairfall problem what is the solution of this?
Hii ! I am 20 years old female I have an problem of blackheads on my nose. Soo suggest meh home remedies soo that it removes from the root of my skin.
I have got huge tan and rashes in my face small small dana which dosent have itching nothing how to reduce that.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.
I have dark circles under my eyes and mow pimples started growing on my faces which looks really bad. What can I do.
I have a very quick hairfall from two years the back upper portion has almost bared up. Tell me what should I do or should I take a hair transplant and if yes then which type of hair transplant?
I have a lot of acne on my face. I am using aloevera gel for past 1 year but I can not see any difference. My acne are increasing day by day. What should I do?
Are you someone who has given it up on acne? May be you haven't thought about this. How about trying these harmless yet acne fighting foods?
Though quite contrary to our thinking food takes up only 25% of the damage of skin while the rest are contributed by hormonal chaos, stress, sleep disturbances, environmental pollution, dandruff and so on. But, at least the first 25% is in our control. Apart from a low fat diet, hormone free dairy products and natural home made
food is recommended for acne.
1. Water- Not just water but luke warm water will flush your body clean and to trigger off fat loss.
2. Vitamin A- if you are wondering about the potency of Vitamin A then get ready for the surprise. Accutane, a prescribed drug for acne is nothing but a megadose of this vitamin. Any Vitamin A rich foods (sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy veggies, lettuce) can be consumed to get your daily dose of 10,000 IU vitamin A. Avoid if pregnant or lactating.
3. Vitamin E and C- Vitamin E is familiar to all those who love their skin. These two vitamins are great to soothe skin. For these two vitamins eat citrus foods, papaya, nuts, broccoli and sunflower seeds.
4. Selenium- This is a mineral with antioxidant properties capable of protecting your skin. Eating wheat germ, brown rice, garlic, brazil nuts, eggs and fish like salmon and tuna would give you selenium.
5. Zinc- While local application of zinc is known to cure dandruff, zinc deficiency is also linked to acne. Have almonds, brazil nuts, wheat germ or turkey for a dose of zinc.
6. Omega 3 Fatty Acids- These are anti inflammatory preventing breakouts. Flaxseed oil, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and cold water fish can be consumed in moderation.
You never know what works the best for you. Ask us for more!
I would be happy to answer any other queries you might have.Ask me privately