Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Raj GaneshYour feedback matters!
I am surfing form back pain last 3 month I meet my family doctor he suggest me to take back pain xray after xray he give me medicine but mujhe koi araam nai mil raha hai nw what should I do.
Have back problem whenever I sit anywhere my backbone started paining. Please suggest some medicine.
I have back pain for over 10months near my spine. I took X ray and all and consulted with doctor too. Doctor said nothing with my X ray report. But still I have pain.
She is suffering from 1. Mild L5-s1 spondylosis and 2. Lumbar spondylosis. What is the best treatment to get out of the problem?
I have a back pain exactly at the left side and sometimes it even pains at the location exactly below the front left side rib cage. I suspect that I may have some problem with the kidney. I'm not sure though. Could you Please let me know why I have that pain at the back.
Hello sir I'm feeling pain in the back of my head both left and right side. Sometimes it's totally gone but sometimes it is very sharp pain which remains for 5 to 6 seconds. I hope you will give me satisfactory answer. Thank You.
I have got hurt in my wrist and i'm unable to move it. I think it had been swollen too. Please help.
I am suffering from planter fascia and severe pain in my both heals I have taken so many suggestions from different orthopedics but there is no relief I am suffering with this since last 2 years If you have any suggestions remedies
I fell on my butt on the stairs and suffered from tailbone pain for two months and then it stopped but now after 8 months pain is back. How? And what should I do?
I'm suffering from back bone pain. When I have sit near about one hour. After that my back bone so paining. Suggest good answer.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.