Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RahmanYour feedback matters!
He feels severe pain in legs back side in the night and from near about 2 months he is feeling that ants are walking here and there on his body and biting in night.
L3/l4 disturb in nerves so right leg calf mussle pen last 4 years. Also inject on l3/l4 at hinduja hosp. But not progress.
After a long gap I started playing football. After playing for 3 days suddenly my right lower back started paining. Since then it has been 3 days but the pain is there and I haven't been able to support myself properly on the right leg. Please suggest me some remedies or exercises. Thank you.
Dear Sir /mam I am suffering from a wide problem of back pain. Can you suggest me for further details what can I do for this?
How long does it take for the condition of frozen shoulder to subside? Is surgery advisable in case of delayed recovery? Physiotherapy has been of no use till now!
Hi, I have been suffering with sever pain at foot and Hand Fingers and Knee Joints. My most of the symptoms are like Acute Inflammation. Please let me know can get medication for this issue. I have contacted many doctors and they are saying there is no treatment or medicines for this, Only solution that was suggested by Rheumatologist is that I need to take pain killer when ever I get pain. I have been taking these pain killers since 12 Years as I have been suffering with this since then. Please suggest me the best solution. Thanks,
I have left leg pain problem it happens while I carry goods, continue work by stand up and cold increase. Please help.
I had fever and joints pain before 20 days .i have recovered from fever but still have joints paint specially in knee feet and heel even I am not getting able to move my fingers.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from serious backpain. I have undergone several ayurvedic treatments but it is not helping me. So please give me a proper solution to my problem?
He is having back pain for last 2 month's and very severe pains in legs also so please consult any permanent remedy on it.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.